Occasional Contributor
Would really appreciate QVC bringing a lot more cruelty free products to the consumer. Anyone else on board?
Respected Contributor
I actually think it would sell. It would have to be a good line though.Isn't Paula's choice cruelty free?
Respected Contributor
I looked it up and I didn't see anything about PC being cruelty free.
Honored Contributor

I'm on board and I think it would sell.  Today people are more aware of the horrific cruelty  to animals for this purpose.  I will not buy certain popular brands for this reason.

Trusted Contributor

Paula's Choice products are cruelty-free and they were awarded the Leaping Bunny certification.

@Brisky wrote:
I looked it up and I didn't see anything about PC being cruelty free.

Valued Contributor

@PugLover

I would love it ! I only use cruelty free products and although I enjoy the boards ,I don't buy any products from  QV or C other channels . I think it would sell because many women here ask about animal testing and cruelty free brands 

Honored Contributor

From Paula's Choice site:

Do you test on animals?

No. Paula's Choice has never tested on animals at any stage of product development and never will. We also do not contract with any third parties to conduct animal testing on our behalf. We're part of the Leaping Bunny Program, which means not only have we eliminated animal testing from our company, but also from our ingredient suppliers.

Paula's Choice supports many charities focused on animal welfare such as the Humane Society, ASPCA and NAVS. Paula's Choice is a dog-friendly office, with most of our employees bringing their canine companions to work each day.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

@phoenixbrd-

I have to thank youSmiley Happy

Everytime I read one of your posts mentioning that you were a vegetarian, I thought, I wish I was.

My sister has mostly all her life been one but as much as I have loved animals and had wild and domestic for my friends, I just couldn't do it. Especialy hamburgers.

Anyway it started when my daughter and I couldn't eat those sweet pigs anymore who are so intelligent.

Then as always I just would not think about the other things I ate and what they were.

I used to bury the lobster claws with a cross outside when I was younger after my father would make them.

So, several weeks ago I just thought, I can't do this anymore and stopped eating any animal products including no cheese with animal rennet ( a lot of people don't realize how cheese is made), nor shrimp or crab and never lobster.

I can't not think of how much I love animals of all kinds anymore. Can't think of well I thank them and then eat them.

The other surprising benefit is that I find I am discovering all kinds of things to eat that I haven't before or seldom ate.

Lots of different fruits and vegetables and interesting things. Before I had stopped buying meat but would eat it if someone made it or going out but at home I pretty much ate the same things all the time-the same 2 or 3 things!

Anyway, I always admired you and wished I could do the same so I wanted to thank you. You may have never realized that you were such an influence on something I've wanted to be my whole life!

And for a long time Ive kept a list of cruelty free products which are becoming easier to find. Even our dollar tree store had cruelty free shampoo and dish liquid! Amazing!

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

@suzyQ3 wrote:

From Paula's Choice site:

Do you test on animals?

No. Paula's Choice has never tested on animals at any stage of product development and never will. We also do not contract with any third parties to conduct animal testing on our behalf. We're part of the Leaping Bunny Program, which means not only have we eliminated animal testing from our company, but also from our ingredient suppliers.

Paula's Choice supports many charities focused on animal welfare such as the Humane Society, ASPCA and NAVS. Paula's Choice is a dog-friendly office, with most of our employees bringing their canine companions to work each day.

Ooh!  Ooh!  Are they hiring?

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Honored Contributor

Re: Cruelty free cosmetics

[ Edited ]

@on the bay  I am so happy that you have made this decision.  Not only will our precious animals be saved, but you will become happier and healthier over time choosing whole plants over death/cruelty.  This decision will change your world.   Living a nonviolent lifestyle changes everything.  And you are right, the food is delicious and makes me feel like I am ingesting pure sunshine.  What you expressed in your post is indicative of growth and spiritual evolution.  I have such respect for you.  Welcome my sister, my heart beats with yours.Heart

Just for fun: Will Tuttle (The World Peace Diet) and his wife are such gentle souls.  You might want to check out his website to see if he is visiting anywhere near you...he was in Arizona recently.