Trusted Contributor

Re: Cruelty free Cosmetics ....

@Swedishmiss    ♥️

F/N/A luvstogarden
Esteemed Contributor

Amara Beauty dot com

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Super Contributor

so cruel what is done to these Donkeys. I agree with you, I don't want to buy into another mass breeding for slaughter. Make me so sad Smiley Sad

Occasional Contributor

I'm with you on this I won't buy products unless they are cruelty free. My favorites are Bare Minerals and Tarte. I was excited to find out yesterday that Carmindy cosmetics are cruelty free so I ordered some pretty lipstick that Leah and Shawn had on their  show!

Honored Contributor

@darkhomespun wrote:

so cruel what is done to these Donkeys. I agree with you, I don't want to buy into another mass breeding for slaughter. Make me so sad Smiley Sad

@darkhomespun 

Thank you for saying this.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

@SandGirl wrote:

It depends on how far you want to go.

For i nstance Korres is Cruelty Free however, they have those new Donkey Milk items, I will no longer be purchasing due to the fact that in order to produce Donkey Milk you must keep the Donkey pregnant and producing milk similiar to what they do with cows.

I have done some reading and most males that won't be used for breeding just get sent to slaughter while the females are kept and are kept pregnant to keep producing milk, all we need is another animal being mass bred, I do not want to buy into something like this.

@SandGirl 

Thank you.  The same is true with goats, I believe.  

Sad.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
New Contributor

I would appreciate QVC keeping their users informed of which cosmetics they sell that are cruelty-free, including those products that are sold to countries that require animal testing on all foreign products.  They give detailed info on all their other products.  I want to know that they are keeping us informed.

New Contributor

I don't understand why QVC doesn't tell their users which products test, cruelly, on animals.

Respected Contributor

The Balm and ColourPop shadows, Pacifica blush.

Honored Contributor

Mario Badescu is cruelty free and so is Kylie Skin and her cosmetics line too.  The Ordinary and the new shampoo line Monday.

kindness is strength