Super Contributor

Can anyone recommend a cruelty free skin care line for sensitive skin? I have used serious skin care for years but if they are moving to evine i won't be getting it. Also something that isn't going to be as expensive as some are. Serious skin care was a great price. I have looked at leaping bunny and i have not even heard of most of those brands, Thanks very much for any help.

Honored Contributor

@plc123 wrote:

Can anyone recommend a cruelty free skin care line for sensitive skin? I have used serious skin care for years but if they are moving to evine i won't be getting it. Also something that isn't going to be as expensive as some are. Serious skin care was a great price. I have looked at leaping bunny and i have not even heard of most of those brands, Thanks very much for any help.

@plc123

While I don't have sensitive skin I

have been using cruelty free skin care,

cosmetics,even household cleaners,

for many years. At one point I did use

SSC...loved their glycolic cleanser...

when they first started on HSN.

Wonder why they are leaving??!!

About seven years ago I discovered

this incredible line of skin care that's

100% cruelty free called Shea Terra

Organics.

Everything is made in Africa from plants,

seeds,clays,oils etc. and no chemicals

which means they are 100% natural!

I suggest that you check out their

extensive product line on their website

and if you have any questions they have

a wonderful customer service department

to help you out.

All orders always get an additional

30% off and be sure to sign up for

their monthly newsletters!

Hope this proved helpful! Cat Very Happy

---------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^=

Super Contributor

Thank you so much for the info. The rumour is ssc is going to evine and i have not heard good things about them.

Frequent Contributor

I have sensitive skin and can use Burts Bees Sensitive and Farmacy.

Respected Contributor

Andalou Naturals makes a 1000 Roses line that is designed for sensitive skin. I've used the am SPF 18 moisturizer and really like it. It does have a rose fragrance though, so if you don't like scent you probably wouldn't like it.

I've used Avalon Organics, Andalou Naturals, Acure Organics, Derma E, Pacifica. All cruelty free and all good lines. 

Valued Contributor

@plc123

Good morning I have acne prone sensitive skin I am 55 and agree with @rnmom

I use Andalou naturals,Pacifica and love derma E eye makeup remover. Another brand I use is Devita they are also good for sensitive skin all their products are aloe based . Best part of all these brands besides being cruelty free and good ingredients ,they are reasonably priced and you can get them all at places like vitacost , iherb and depending where you live wholefoods and local health food stores Have a great weekend 

Respected Contributor

I have very sensitive skin and use Paula's Choice; they do not test or contract with any third parties to do so.

They also have great CS IMO.

Hope this helps.

Respected Contributor

@beastielove, I would also agree about Shea Terra.  I don't use much of their products on my face as I use Paula's Choice.  However, their shea butters are wonderful.

Super Contributor

o all of you you took the time to answer my question. Some of the brands i have never heard of. I might go to super supplements also to see what they offer. Thanks again.

Super Contributor

Opps some of my post did not come through. So sorry. I said thanks to all of you.