Honored Contributor

Has anyone had good results with any products for the crows feet? I have tried several good eye creams and nothing helps much at all.

I read that argan oil applied around your eyes daily can work wonders. Has anyone done this?

Thank you  Smiley Happy

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Trusted Contributor
Retin A.
Do the math.
Honored Contributor

Retin A, laser resurfacing and microneedling.

Respected Contributor

Botox or Retin-A.

Honored Contributor

Thank you  Smiley Happy Will try the Retin A but never Botox Smiley Happy

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Honored Contributor

Another vote for Retin A.  Been using for many years.

Honored Contributor

I just checked my crow .... his/her (I can't tell) feet look just fine!   Smiley Happy 

Honored Contributor

@CherryHugs wrote:

Has anyone had good results with any products for the crows feet? I have tried several good eye creams and nothing helps much at all.

I read that argan oil applied around your eyes daily can work wonders. Has anyone done this?

Thank you  Smiley Happy

@CherryHugs

I have also tried lots of eye serums and creams. I used Josie’s argan oil around my eyes for a few months. While it moisturized and made lines a bit less noticeable, I did not see any long term improvement. 

Honored Contributor

I am 63 next month and have no crows feet at all.  I contribute it to  many years of sunscreen year round and wearing sunglasses year round.   I am not a sun worshiper, so I stay out of the sun  as much as possible and wear a SPF hat if in the sun like on walks and such.  Of course I always use good skin care and products.

Honored Contributor

@ALRATIBA  Thats good LOL!!!  Smiley Very Happy