Super Contributor

Re: Crows Feet and Crappiness - HELP!

On 4/29/2014 baker said:

Skinn cosmetics eye balm works wonders over any eye serum you already have. I'm 63 and got a sample of it in a kit I bought from Skinn last month and I'm really happy with the result. My eye area is firm and hydrated and I guess the result will continue if I continue to use it. Go to Skinn Cosmetics face book page and they will help you out with any skin care issue you have.

I hope you're referring to the Reorganize Eye Balm, because I have one on the way. Looking forward to trying it, and now, even more so!

Regular Contributor

Before applying any serums or creams, I highly recommend Isomers Enzyme Peel for eyes! Also, I've tried dozens of eye creams, including the Mad Hippie, which did nothing for me. I'm going back to VBbeaute's eye cream as soon as I can! I first found it on ShopHQ when Kellie West was selling it. They don't carry it anymore, so I have to order directly from them. I have not looked on Amazon or eBay for it yet. It's fantastic for firming, smoothing and de-puffing. You can get it in a set with their small sonic infuser too. I do use Isomers fast lift eye serum too. Good luck, and let us now of any results! :-)
Valued Contributor

I have a French friend, and probably due to her delightful accent, she refers to it as "ze creepiness". That works for me - along with the crappiness, of course!

"Behold! We are not bound forever to the circles of the world, and beyond them is more than memory." J.R.R. Tolkien
Super Contributor

Love the crappiness! My laugh for the day! I think alot of women dont have crappiness but they do have creepiness! lol

Honored Contributor

I love this title.

Frequent Contributor

Thanks to all for responding. I truly love how I made so many of you chuckle with my misspelling. Didn't even realize it until the posts started flowing. Made me laugh also - and to think I was a spelling bee champ back in the day!!! OUCH!

P.S. My eye area is getting very (can't say the word) since QVC says it is "not allowed". Oh, me and my foul mouth!!

Frequent Contributor

On 4/29/2014 Harpa said:
On 4/29/2014 DaB said:

Harpa,what do you use in addition to AHA for a moisturizer?

Aloe vera gel plus 3 drops of 3 different oils. (I can be more specific, if you want.) I use 3 different ones for their distinctive benefits. Sometimes added with a drop of hylauronic acid serum. Best moisturizer I've ever used, but it's all in the application, too.

Yes Harpa! Please be more specific. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Esteemed Contributor

On 4/30/2014 zgirl said:
On 4/29/2014 Harpa said:
On 4/29/2014 DaB said:

Harpa,what do you use in addition to AHA for a moisturizer?

Aloe vera gel plus 3 drops of 3 different oils. (I can be more specific, if you want.) I use 3 different ones for their distinctive benefits. Sometimes added with a drop of hylauronic acid serum. Best moisturizer I've ever used, but it's all in the application, too.

Yes Harpa! Please be more specific. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Black currant - for its high gamma linolenic acid - prevents transepidermal water loss, protection from skin damage

Rose hip seed - for its high vitamin A & C

Cranberry - for its high vitamin E

Valued Contributor

Since Catpat has replied that she has received good answers I just have to say I chuckle every time I see the title. Crappiness in the name of an eye product would probably sell a bunch to those with a good sense of humor. Perfect description!!

Esteemed Contributor

On 4/29/2014 just bee said:

I'm thinking you're referring to those "crepey" areas around the eyes, but I actually believe I like your take even better. You've summed it up quite nicely! {#emotions_dlg.lol}

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines