Honored Contributor

Cristina says: "Change your fragrance first." If that's true, then...

... the philosophy site should have discounts on the loves and graces. Drugstore.com has pure grace 3-in-1 and spritz deals right now (buy two and save), and inner grace and amazing grace are featured on the philosophy sale page as well.

I would prefer an offer that would encourage me to try a fragrance I've never tried. A "buy two and save deal" on two unknowns. I love the philosophy sales -- especially the 3-for-$33 deals on the shower gels, but I still would like to see a significant discount on the assorted graces and loves. I never wanted the falling in love shower gel, but when philosophy offered a 24-ouncer deeply discounted one day, I pounced on it. By the time I got to the last couple ounces I started to think that I'd try another bottle. It grew on me.

So many of us use one or two fragrances and still haven't tried the others. A savings spectacular would make us cave.

Which ones would you try if you didn't have to pay full price?

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~