Frequent Contributor

Cristina Carlino, please come back!!

Runny, watery Purity and Microdelivery Exfoliating Wash...Amazing Grace fragrance and lotion scents NOT the same!!! {#emotions_dlg.crying}

Teesa

Super Contributor

Re: Cristina Carlino, please come back!!

She sold the business.....it is out of her hands...She now wallows in billions of dollars.... Far from QVC.....
Not applicable

I agree, I believe I'll be looking for a new product to spend my money on. I have been using Amazing Grace for years and with this last set I received I was totally disappointed no scent at all. I thought maybe it was just me but I started checking online and seen similar complaints. Time to start shopping.......

Respected Contributor

Why do these people always dumb down a good product? They ruin it. It happens over and over.
Respected Contributor

I guess the only way to get their attention is to hit em where it counts and to stop buying! I ordered pink frosted animal cracker from philosophy site and the smell is very faint!
Valued Contributor

I agree. The purity cleanser I've used for years because it was the best for makeup removal is not the same anymore. After I wash my face, I look like a raccoon, none of the eye makeup comes off like it used to. I am very disappointed and will no longer purchase this cleaner until they bring back the old formula. They shouldn't state, anymore, that Purity removes makeup, because it does not remove eye makeup anymore

Frequent Contributor

I think I'm done...can someone recommend products comparable to Purity, Microdelivery Exfoliating Wash and a good moisturizer?

Valued Contributor

Oh this original post is just too funny. When Cristina was on QVC many complained that she was dry, boring, had no stage presence, and wanted her gone. Well she is gone now and now people want her back.

Honored Contributor

My last two Microdelivery Wash bottles had no exfoliation. It had the consistency of Purity Made Simple. I've dumped Philosophy and have moved onto something better - Josie Maran!
Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

On 7/11/2014 Teesa said:

I think I'm done...can someone recommend products comparable to Purity, Microdelivery Exfoliating Wash and a good moisturizer?

Josie Maran's line is EXCELLENT!
Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.