Frequent Contributor

Re: Cristina Carlino, please come back!!

On 7/15/2014 Venezia said:
On 7/12/2014 MarthaStewardess said:
On 7/11/2014 Dell said:

Oh this original post is just too funny. When Cristina was on QVC many complained that she was dry, boring, had no stage presence, and wanted her gone. Well she is gone now and now people want her back.

I certainly wouldn't want to see her back on the air, lol. I never cared for her or her products.

Just curious - so why would you bother opening and reading a thread about her? {#emotions_dlg.confused1}

Great point, Venezia! I don't post much because I don't like to deal with a lot of the cattiness that goes on here. {#emotions_dlg.glare}

Trusted Contributor

On 7/11/2014 Teesa said:

I think I'm done...can someone recommend products comparable to Purity, Microdelivery Exfoliating Wash and a good moisturizer?

HSN Serious Skin Care Glycolic Line and Ellysee and M Asam, all excellent.
Frequent Contributor

On 7/24/2014 ritasNo1Fan said:
On 7/11/2014 Teesa said:

I think I'm done...can someone recommend products comparable to Purity, Microdelivery Exfoliating Wash and a good moisturizer?

HSN Serious Skin Care Glycolic Line and Ellysee and M Asam, all excellent.

Woot! Thanks much for the suggestion, ritasNo1Fan! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

Trusted Contributor

Hope you like them!
Frequent Contributor

On 7/24/2014 ritasNo1Fan said: Hope you like them!

Me too! I'm on the HSN site now. Thanks again!!

Super Contributor

May I suggest for those of you who are totally disillusioned with Philosophy to consider the luxury of L'occitane? Cherry blossom is very nice. So is Verbena and Summer Verbena on their website is great as well. They even have an Auto Replenishment on most of their products. Like the AD the Q has. Except they don't charge shipping when you do that and the Q does. They also came out with a new Verbena I'm expecting in the mail any day. I don't like chemicals or heavy scents and like companies that don't test on animals and have switched since she left. I was and am sorry to see her go but she sold it and was not allowed to be a spokesman any longer on TV for it so considering her facebook and twitter are closed as well i doubt anyone of us will ever hear from her again. Its sad.

Esteemed Contributor

Cristina is not coming back. She took the money & ran.

Respected Contributor

She has ""washed her hands"" of the company

Super Contributor

Do you think she would create another skin care line?

Contributor

It's so sad that great scents like Amazing Grace, Pure Grace, Fresh Cream smell so incredible and then fade away. I would think that they have gotten many complaints about this the last few years and that they would attempt to improve it. I know I have called, I hope people will continue to give them feedback on it.