Esteemed Contributor

@JudyL wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:

GOLD BOND  

Gold Bond Age Renew Retinol Overnight Body & Face Lotion, With Retinol & Peptide Complex, 13 oz.

I keep showing this lotion b/c it really works on my skin. Makes the crepey stuff go away. My skin glows and it seems to feel firmer, too. I'm in love with that lotion.Heart

@SilleeMee - you used to love the Alpha lotion.  Just curious, as this topped that for you?  If it has, that is some endorsement!

I'm going to try this. I like that it's a pump, and I think it will do the trick. Thanks for the recommendation. 

Honored Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

@SilleeMee 

My mother has (what I think) is referred to as "crepy".  It's on her chest and under her upper arms.  Is this what the Gold Bond is for? And it actually tightens it?

@monicakm 

It has retinol in it so that might help.

Honored Contributor

@nyc1 

I have one age spot on the back of one hand.  It was there before I started my passion for skincare.  I thought that the products I use would get rid of it.  It didn't.  Everything I put on my face and neck, goes on the back of my hands.  They look very nice, just that one spot.  It hasn't even gotten lighter, but maybe the skincare products have kept it from getting darker and larger.  I dunno know. 

Respected Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

@monicakm wrote:

@SilleeMee 

My mother has (what I think) is referred to as "crepy".  It's on her chest and under her upper arms.  Is this what the Gold Bond is for? And it actually tightens it?

@monicakm 

It has retinol in it so that might help.

Gold Bond, Crepe Erase are simply moisturizers that simply temporarily moisturize 

the skin. They will do nothing to remove crepey skin. That's a normal sign of aging skin. 

Respected Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

@Dazlin 

I love my Salux cloths! Been using them since before they were called that. My mom gave me my first cloth when I was a teen. She got them from a local Asian market here. Now I buy them directly from their website. Shipping is free, no minimum. My favorite one for my body is their hard one. It's rough but effective.

@SilleeMee  I've been using them for SO MANY YEARS as well and have always purchased directly from the website.  While I did buy the Super Hard cloth,  I'm still using the regular one.  It's magical.  Last year when I went back to NY to visit my sister and friends,  I brought them all a cloth as a little surprise.   They were facinated.   It also dries very fast.  My husband will even use it on occassion!!!!   Great product.