Respected Contributor

All of a sudden at 65 years young, I have developed crepy skin all over, ugh.  I have done some research & so far the highest rated & recommended lotions are Eucerin Plus, Clarins Moisture-Rich Body Lotion & First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cresm.  Any recommendations out there or any other tried & true lotions that have worked?  TIA!  

Esteemed Contributor

Body brushing, Dead Sea Salt baths and Isomers really helps my body skin. 

Esteemed Contributor

That's life - it happens - Susan Graver - your neighbor - movie stars - your sister/brother.

Honored Contributor

You can't restore elasticity to the skin.  Moisturizers help with the appearance but most of the products are ineffective and pricey.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

If you have recently experienced considerable weight loss then crepiness can happen. Building muscle mass on your body with exercise may help to fill out the loose skin but won't make it go away completely. Other than a medical procedure, there really isn't any magical cream that will make it go away. 

Honored Contributor

wrote:

You can't restore elasticity to the skin.  Moisturizers help with the appearance but most of the products are ineffective and pricey.

@Kachina624     Now ya tell me  I've wasted all that money..........di

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Contributor

HotandFlashy has a youtube video on this subject.  She recommended Alpha Skincare Revitalizing Body Lotion which is 12% glycolic acid.  It's a 12 oz bottle and costs around $18. 

Honored Contributor

@BornToShop   My suggestion is Acure Organics Light Body Oil.  It comes in a light rose scent or orange.  You will find it on their website.  I find that oils whether it's Argan or Marula  really diminiish the look of lines and wrinkles.  The light body oil would be excellent for you skin.  It may be sold at iherb.com or Vitacost too.  Good luck.  Cat Very Happy

kindness is strength
Contributor

supplemenst that help build collegen like high dose vitamin c I also use take zinc. at 62 i have women stop and ask me what I use on my face. plus good genes!

Honored Contributor

Same with me now at 65 even with frequent exfolliating.  I have found Consult Beaute (Evine) Champagne Beaute Lift Firming Body Creme and it has done wonders for me.  I don't think any product will get rid of it all but I have been using it for nearly a year now and my knees barely have any crepiness.  My arms (which have always been firm and toned) started to have crepiness especially on the inner and especially upper part and now the forearm is crepe free and barely noticeable on the inner upper arms.  I know you can't stop it but you sure can minimize it.  For me well worth it.   Also Consult Beaute Volumagin for hands has plumped and made my hands very smooth.

Everything doesn't work for everyone but this is what works for me.