Trusted Contributor

Anyone notice those before and after pictures?  The arms and legs in the before are close up and after a longer shot. ? Smoke and mirrors?

Anyone try this? No reviews on this item.

Honored Contributor

@Nomorebirthdays. I've seen the infomercials w/ Jane Seymour. Think it's BS. Try any exfoliator and any moisturizer....same thing, IMO.

Valued Contributor

I purchased the Le' Occitane set before Christmas and gave it to my mom. Well the body cream moisturizer has worked wonders for my mom's crepe arms. She is 83 and we cannot believe how moisturizers and smooth my mom's arms are now. EM

Respected Contributor

@embgm wrote:

I purchased the Le' Occitane set before Christmas and gave it to my mom. Well the body cream moisturizer has worked wonders for my mom's crepe arms. She is 83 and we cannot believe how moisturizers and smooth my mom's arms are now. EM

May I ask, if you know, was she using any moisturizing or treatment products on her arms regularly before she started the L'Occitane?

Honored Contributor
Swear by First Aid Beauty Cream!! Amazing !!!
Esteemed Contributor

Whoa! That is quite expensive!

Their "important details" description of the product does not include ingredients.

You can get the same results with the Salux cloth, or with superfine sugar for a scrub, and then a Gold Bond or, what I like for elbows, feet & knees, 12% glycolic body lotion by Alpha.

Respected Contributor

I saw it too and checked the reviews on Amazon. Many said just use Gold Bond firming lotion and get same results. 

Valued Contributor

Noodleann, my mom did use GoldBond Ultra Healing lotion with Aloe before the L'Occitane. She said it did help but the results with the L'Occitane are much better. Em

Honored Contributor

Consult Beaute Body Cream is supposed to be good for crepey skin, the Dubrows will be on Evine this weekend.

Esteemed Contributor

The reviews on crepe erase on the internet are barely two stars.  There is no way to reduce crepey skin - once the skin starts getting crepey there is no turning back.  Exfoliating and moisturizing  helps but will nevr get rid of crepey skin.   I am overwhelmed by all of the products QVC has been introducing.  I saw a presentation of PHACE last night and they all claim the same darned thing.  Th beauty industry is a multi-billion dollar industry thanks to women who are desperately looking for the ultimate anti aging skin care.  Find something that works for you and use it and try not to buy into all the hype  I was as guilty as anyone until as light bulb went off in my head.

I will say that Paula's Choice serums do keep the skin smoother than most products and contain alpha hydroxy acids