Honored Contributor

Re: Crepe erase ?

[ Edited ]

@lousgirl84 wrote:

The reviews on crepe erase on the internet are barely two stars.  There is no way to reduce crepey skin - once the skin starts getting crepey there is no turning back.  Exfoliating and moisturizing  helps but will nevr get rid of crepey skin.   I am overwhelmed by all of the products QVC has been introducing.  I saw a presentation of PHACE last night and they all claim the same darned thing.  Th beauty industry is a multi-billion dollar industry thanks to women who are desperately looking for the ultimate anti aging skin care.  Find something that works for you and use it and try not to buy into all the hype  I was as guilty as anyone until as light bulb went off in my head.

I will say that Paula's Choice serums do keep the skin smoother than most products and contain alpha hydroxy acids

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSjGq35bObwVvR3_FIeWrP31RpAJbTpq9335JPhXhxlMjUCTura6D9rA_Kk

@Teddixat

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Respected Contributor

@embgm wrote:

Noodleann, my mom did use GoldBond Ultra Healing lotion with Aloe before the L'Occitane. She said it did help but the results with the L'Occitane are much better. Em

@embgm, thanks so much for getting back to  me. I'm a fan of Gold Bond products myself, and hearing this is definitely making me think of trying L'Occitane. Appreciate it.

New Contributor

Read your post and would love to get the same product that your mom uses...Is it the shea butter she uses?

Honored Contributor

@nmoeller wrote:

Read your post and would love to get the same product that your mom uses...Is it the shea butter she uses?

@embgm

Respected Contributor

This product is way too expensive.  I wouldn't pay it.  I use Serious Skincare, Dermal Crepe Resist, sold on HSN.  At half the price of the one sold on the Q I thought it was still expensive, but it truly works.  Very impressed.  Yes, you can get by with some of the drugstore creams, but the Serious seems to be longer lasting. 

Valued Contributor

When I speak with my mom tonight or in the morning I will post the exact name off the jar. Em

@lolakimono wrote:

@nmoeller wrote:

@embgm

Valued Contributor

My mom uses L'Occitane Ultra Rich Shea Butter Creme. It's 25% Shea Butter. Hope you love it as much as my mom does. EM