Respected Contributor

Found and bought Crepe Erase from TJMaxx last night on my way home from work.  Just for you ladies out there that like this line.  8ox Exfpliating body polish for $6.99 and 10 oz Body repair treatment for $12.99.  hand cream for $4.99.  I bought a few items.  Love the TJMAXX!

Contributor

I also found Crepe Erase at my local TJ Maxx. I would never have purchased this stuff but the 10 oz Advanced Body Cream was only $12.99 and the ingredient deck was decent.  I bought 2 tubs of different scents. The scents are not strong and very nice. I must admit the body cream is nice. Definitely helps dry skin, Not so sure it hold up to it's other promises but for $12.00 its a great body moisturizer!  They also had the hand cream and the exfoiliator which I did not buy.

Respected Contributor

They closed my store that was just around the corner darn it. Does that stuff work cause the plexiderm sure didn't that I bought from hsn.

Super Contributor

@luvmyteddy4 wrote:

They closed my store that was just around the corner darn it. Does that stuff work cause the plexiderm sure didn't that I bought from hsn.

NO - its just a decent mositurizer

Honored Contributor

@claros wrote:

@luvmyteddy4 wrote:

NO - its just a decent mositurizer

@claros 

I'm sorry to hear that. Especially at the TJMaxx price!

Honored Contributor

The only thing I'd be interested in using is their body polish...that uses silica as the polishing agent. Silica is like super-fine sand and neutral on the skin.

Honored Contributor

I've found that the Crepe Erase has helped my hands and arms lose some of that crapey look so I'm happy with it.  Will probably buy again.

Plexiderm really, really tightens the skin, so much so that if I'm not careful it pulls my lower lids down (not attractive).  But I use about a quarter the amount of a pea sized amount and use it around my eyes and a little around my mouth.  I use it on clean dry skin.  I have found that even with a water base, moisturizers and make up lessen the effect.  So I have to choose, tight skin or moisturized skin.  Needless to say, I wear it for occasions only and won't be buying it again.   I used to use Genie Line Smoother and think the Plexiderm is far more effective.  Less is more when using it......

Thanks for the TJMaxx heads up.... Woman Happy    

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*