Honored Contributor

I noticed the Q is selling this product but the reviews are not good.

Did anyone buy, any comments?

Honored Contributor

I just saw Jane Seymour selling this on an infommercial and looked up reviews on Amazon and lots of 1 star reviews saying it never did anything and by the time the 60 or whatever days were up, too late to send back. And someone said all the 5 star reviews were fake.

Many said, any low cost moisturizer would be just as good.

That is disappointing because I liked Jane Seymour and would hope she would be honest but I guess thats just naiive. Maybe she needs the money and thinks well, it can't hurt anyoneWoman Sad

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

My doctor says once the elasticity in the skin is lost, it cannot be restored.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I had surgery on my left arm/wrist a couple of years ago and the skin on my left hand and forearm are noticeably worse than my right.   When I remember to use a good moisturizer regularly, it's less noticeable.    

The problem areas most women need to target are not a problem with me.   My underarm and back of arms are OK, knees are still OK.   I think that's mostly due to good genes.