Respected Contributor

Crepe Erase Foot Peeling Booties Review

Hi all

Hope you are ready for the weekend!

Anyone use these booties?  I did for the first time and thought I'd give you a review.

Crepe Erase foot booties seem just like many other plastic booties that one wears to exfoliate feet. However, these are different than others I have tried.

First, I thought the instructions were a little whack.  You are to wash you feet, don't have any toe nail polish on or lotion, wear the booties for an hour, then wash it off.  Then soak your feet every day and don't use any lotion on the bottoms for the next 7-10 days  

I followed the directions-- except I haven't soaked my feet every day.  A few days pass and I really miss putting some lotion on my feet.  But I hold off.  My feet are looking pretty dry, but the package says give it 7-10 days.

So around day 7 I was shocked.  I have never had a foot treatment peel my feet!  It is weirdly satisfying to peel the skin off.  LOL  But I have been peeling for a couple days now and they are pretty smooth.  

It says to use every couple months.  I could see this could get dangerous if you used too often.  I plan to use again and I will soak my feet every day to see if it makes a difference.

I recommend this over the other brand.  I never had results like this. If you have used, I'd like to hear your experience.

Thanks and take care!

Honored Contributor

Re: Crepe Erase Foot Peeling Booties Review

@justashopper wrote:

Hi all

Hope you are ready for the weekend!

Anyone use these booties?  I did for the first time and thought I'd give you a review.

Crepe Erase foot booties seem just like many other plastic booties that one wears to exfoliate feet. However, these are different than others I have tried.

First, I thought the instructions were a little whack.  You are to wash you feet, don't have any toe nail polish on or lotion, wear the booties for an hour, then wash it off.  Then soak your feet every day and don't use any lotion on the bottoms for the next 7-10 days  

I followed the directions-- except I haven't soaked my feet every day.  A few days pass and I really miss putting some lotion on my feet.  But I hold off.  My feet are looking pretty dry, but the package says give it 7-10 days.

So around day 7 I was shocked.  I have never had a foot treatment peel my feet!  It is weirdly satisfying to peel the skin off.  LOL  But I have been peeling for a couple days now and they are pretty smooth.  

It says to use every couple months.  I could see this could get dangerous if you used too often.  I plan to use again and I will soak my feet every day to see if it makes a difference.

I recommend this over the other brand.  I never had results like this. If you have used, I'd like to hear your experience.

Thanks and take care!

I use something quite similar from Amazon.  It's called Plantifique.  Have used it for a couple years now.

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Thanks for the review @justashopper .  I didn't even know crepe erase made a foot peel.  

@rms1954  You said you use Plantifique, but didn't mention whether or not you like it.  Are you pleased with the results you get?

I've used Baby Foot a few times (I think that's what it's called), but would like to try other brands.  

Honored Contributor

@Citrine1 wrote:

Thanks for the review @justashopper .  I didn't even know crepe erase made a foot peel.  

@rms1954  You said you use Plantifique, but didn't mention whether or not you like it.  Are you pleased with the results you get?

I've used Baby Foot a few times (I think that's what it's called), but would like to try other brands.  

As I said, been using it for a couple years now so yes, I do like it.  I just used it last week and skin is already peeling off.  

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks @rms1954 .  Yes, when I re-read your post I noticed you said you've been using it for a few years.  

I was just looking at their products on Amazon.  That clay mask looks interesting.  I might give that a try as well as the foot peel.  

Respected Contributor

@justashopper sounds like it's really working for you!  I think the instructions seem pretty standard except for needing to remove any nail polish. I've tried a few different brands of peels and maybe only 1 said they wanted you to moisturize every night to help the process.  1 or 2 said you could use a little if you had to, but make it oil free.  The other said no moisture!  ALL the peels have recommended soaking feet every night.  ALL the peels wanted you to soak your feet before using the bootie.  My first peel was the most effective!  So much so that I bought it again and the second time it didn't really work.  Haven't been impressed with any of them since.  Baby foot was just ok for me - not enough result for me.  Keep us posted - maybe I'll try crepe erase!

Respected Contributor

@rms1954 which version/variety of the plantifique foot peel do you use?

Frequent Contributor

Hi--I used Crepe Erase and I absolutely HATED IT! Too many steps, wash feet every day, no lotion on feet--etc. etc. NEVER AGAIN!

My feet were peeling for a couple of weeks--Yuk!

I purchased it because it was some kind of promotion.

If they were giving it away free I would pass!

I have used BABY FOOT--and I love it!

Honored Contributor

@moonandthestars wrote:

@rms1954 which version/variety of the plantifique foot peel do you use?

The peach.