Honored Contributor

Nope.  What exactly do you find creepy about it?  

Respected Contributor

Oh no Mary Bailey what have you done , If some one tells Josie about your post ,i can just see her next show now.

Honored Contributor

I think it's creepy that you find it creepy. 

Esteemed Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

Nope.  What exactly do you find creepy about it?  

I would like to know that too.  I'm not being snarky - I honestly don't understand why it's creepy.

Esteemed Contributor

I don't watch Josie's shows for many reasons, one of them being the constant slathering of gooey products all over her and other model's bodies.  Ick.   But then, how else are they going to demonstrate body butters, lotions, etc.?   Sure doesn't make me want to buy any of it. 

I agree it's kind of creepy.

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Valued Contributor

The creepiest is Josie sticking her fingers in her body butter over and over. I turn it off whenever she's on.  Yuck!

Super Contributor

Absolutely hate it, beyond disgusting and never EVER order.

Respected Contributor

QVC has decided that it is appealing to place two women in chairs on a basically empty set and have them slather on a jar of cream like it's prep for opponents in a greased wrestling event. I find it odd.

Esteemed Contributor

@SunValley wrote:

QVC has decided that it is appealing to place two women in chairs on a basically empty set and have them slather on a jar of cream like it's prep for opponents in a greased wrestling event. I find it odd.

Odd, maybe.  But I still don't see how it's creepy.

Respected Contributor

@NYC Susan wrote:

@SunValley wrote:

Odd, maybe.  But I still don't see how it's creepy.

I don't see it as creepy either, just odd.