New Contributor

Does anyone else find it creepy when a few of the the models are sitting together using a cream and smooshing it all over their arms and legs?  One model would be fine but a few of them together gives me the creeps.  A few of the cosmetic programs are doing it.  Just watching Jose Maran and sure enough, there they are.  Maybe it's just me.  Anyone else?

Respected Contributor

@suekelly: I see you're new to this forum. Welcome to the boards! The answer to your question is no. No, you're not alone in your opinion about the body butter presentations. If you search this forum, you'll see that many share your opinion. Smiley Happy 

Honored Contributor

Doesn't bother me at all.  But I don't watch beauty shows for very long anyway.

Esteemed Contributor

They could show 50 modles putting cream on, and it wouldn't bother me.

I don't see what the big deal is, or why it's so "creepy".

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.
New Contributor

Whew.  Thought it was me.  Will search.  Thanks.

Honored Contributor

It is like squeezing the Charming....it is marketing.  Nothing more. If you are sellingskin cream what else are you going to do? 

Honored Contributor

Creepy? No. What else do you want them to do with moisturizer? Put it on the walls? Demonstrate it on a mannequin? Now that would be creepy.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Yes - Very much so

Esteemed Contributor

well, if they were putting it on each other instead of themselves.....

that would be a different type of show

Honored Contributor

I thought you meant this was a sanitation issue, but no one else is interpreting it that way.  If they were all dipping into a common jar and rubbing it on their face, I might be bothered.  But arms and legs, no.