Frequent Contributor

Credo Beauty for natural skincare, makeup, etc

I found this website that only sells natural and I believe Cruelty-Free products. When I review their products, the website becomes unsecure. 

Have any of you beauties ordered from them?  They seem to have some good products with very good reviews, but I don’t want to make a purchase if the website is not secure. 

Any info you have would be great. TIA!

Valued Contributor

Re: Credo Beauty for natural skincare, makeup, etc

@chgobrsfan 

Hi  I order from Credo Beauty all the time . I use only cruelty free products and have been ordering from them for several years . I have been to the store in NYC as well . They do live chat with you or you can email them a question . They are very prompt and helpful with any questions whether its color recommendations for your skin tone or questions about products . I have also never had any issues with my card whether ordering on line or at the store. Hope this helps 

Frequent Contributor

@marmarbrooklyn wrote:

@chgobrsfan 

Hi  I order from Credo Beauty all the time . I use only cruelty free products and have been ordering from them for several years . I have been to the store in NYC as well . They do live chat with you or you can email them a question . They are very prompt and helpful with any questions whether its color recommendations for your skin tone or questions about products . I have also never had any issues with my card whether ordering on line or at the store. Hope this helps 

Thank you so much for the info. I try to only use Cruelty-Free products, so when I found this website, I was really excited. 

Are there any products/brands that you would recommend?  I have mature skin that is normal/dry. 

Valued Contributor

@chgobrsfan 

Hi I'm 56 but I still have oily acne prone skin my favorites for makeup are ilia and alina pure .for hair I like inner sense 😀

Frequent Contributor

@marmarbrooklyn wrote:

@chgobrsfan 

Hi I'm 56 but I still have oily acne prone skin my favorites for makeup are ilia and alina pure .for hair I like inner sense 😀

@marmarbrooklyn 

I too use Ilia makeup. I really like their color stick for blush. Looks like the glow from within.  I appreciate you sharing the products you use.