Honored Contributor

Do you use a cream bronzer?  What brand?  

Trusted Contributor

Hi @monicakm ,

I've used Adrienne's Signature Club A cream bronzer.

She usually includes them in her round or square make-up palettes. 

By the way, I also like her cream blush and her Candlelight cream highlighter, too.

You can also usually find those in her same palettes as well.

Trusted Contributor

I'm just not into cream base products in this heat and humidity.  Just yesterday I was on the Ulta site and saw a new brand (to me) called Undone.  They're making water base bronzer sticks, maybe also water base blush and highlighter sticks.  It sounds innovative and interesting.

Honored Contributor

@Toppers3 

Thanks for your reply Smiley Happy  I don't know what the problem is between cream BLUSH and me but I can not get the hang of it.  I can do liquid blush (Rare Beauty) and of course powder but not cream.  I think/hope cream bronzer will be more forgiving.  AND I can do cream highlighters LOL  What's up with that?

Honored Contributor

@decaf 

It does indeed sound interesting.  I've never really been a "bronzer" person.  I have a powdered Fentry bronzer but don't use it very much.  I decided last night to go more neutral (bronzer as blush) with the new Norvina purple e/s palette.  After watching Angelica Nyqvist apply an ABH cream bronzer, I decided to give cream a chance.  You got a lot more with the ABH product but I'll be long gone before I used all that product and I like everything Fenty anyway so I went with that instead.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Cream Bronzers

[ Edited ]

@monicakm wrote:

@decaf 

It does indeed sound interesting.  I've never really been a "bronzer" person.  I have a powdered Fentry bronzer but don't use it very much.  I decided last night to go more neutral (bronzer as blush) with the new Norvina purple e/s palette.  After watching Angelica Nyqvist apply an ABH cream bronzer, I decided to give cream a chance.  You got a lot more with the ABH product but I'll be long gone before I used all that product and I like everything Fenty anyway so I went with that instead.

@monicakm So Fenty has cream blush formula for you?  I hope you love it. For me, finding the right shade of bronzer is the hardest part, in any brand or formula.  Did you try the Norvina palette enough to share an opinion about it.  I drool over that one, Lol.

Honored Contributor

@decaf 

Fenty DOES have cream blush but I don't have any and I'm not good at applying it.  I have two Colourpop cream blushes.  I guess it's just a mental block.  That's all I can come up with Smiley Surprised

Trusted Contributor

@monicakm  My mistake, sorry.  I meant to say did you order a Fenty cream BRONZER?.  I'm losing it...

Honored Contributor

@decaf 

I lost it last night (sigh)  Yes, I ordered Fenty cream bronzer in Butta Biscuit.  It's the second lightest color.  The lightest color was way to cool.  Butta Biscuit is for fair to light skin.

YESSSSSS I've used the Norvina vol 5 palette and ADORE it!  I'm done looking for e/s palettes.  I feel I have the perfect trifecta of eyeshadow palettes now (along with a dozen others and oodles of CP singles).  

Too Faced Born This Way The Natural Nudes Eyeshadow Palette Review - Coffee  & Makeup

tarte - Tartelette™ Juicy Amazonian Clay Eyeshadow Palette - Limited Edition

NORVINA® Pro Pigment Palette Vol.5 | Anastasia Beverly Hills

Trusted Contributor

@monicakm  They're all beautiful.. Never say never though, they're just your "collectibles".  I still may be bringing  Norvina home.  My DH just put together an Ikea 9 drawer Alex for me so I have plenty of new space to fill up.

With cream bronzer I found the best way to apply was a little around the hairline, under cheekbones, around jawline, a little like contouring.  Blend and then add more where needed.  Creates a very natural tan look.  Please let us know how you like the Fenty bronzer.  I always look for your honest opinions on products.