Honored Contributor

@decaf 

If I end up liking a cream bronzer at all, I'm sure I'll like Fenty's.  I have over a dozen of her products and they are all good.  I rarely use the powdered bronzer tho.  If I'm going to use the cream bronzer as a "blush", do I need to do all that other contouring.  I'm so light that (to me) I look dirty with all that bronzer all over my face lol

Trusted Contributor

@monicakm  Of course not , not unless you decide to use it as a real bronzer. As a natural looking blush, I'd apply it as you normally apply any blush.

It's crossed my mind  that you should have you own makeup channel, be an influencer for Fenty and others. You'd be great.  Have you ever thought about that?

Esteemed Contributor

I've been using Physicians Formula murumuru butter bronzer. It's a cream to powder base. I usually stay away from powders, but this bronzer is more of creamy texture. Does a good job highlighting without being overwhelming. 

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain
Honored Contributor

@decaf 

How sweet of  you!  OMGoodess.  You just made my day.  That's what was missing from my spa day...a compliment Smiley Happy

No, I haven't thought about that.  But, I think YT needs an older woman who doesn't conform to old woman makeup but manages to make it look good (until she breaks out the CP Super Shock Shadows because, well, because I LIKE them).  I won't but if I did have a YT channel, I would want it to be a skincare channel.  That's where a beautiful complexion and beautiful makeup starts.

Trusted Contributor

@monicakm  I think you'd be great at either. There's a void in skincare channels for middle age and up women for sure.  Makeup videos are abundant , maybe just easier demonstrating before and after.

You're personality shines through here with only the written word.  Really. So many ytuber's don't catch viewers right away, make you want to continue watching. The successful one's have charm, a sense of humor, a certain ability to draw you in. You definitely have a passion for all things beauty.  Let us know when you're starting, we'll all be watching.  Woman Wink

Honored Contributor

@decaf 

Your check is in the mail Smiley Wink  Thank you again for such kind words.  I'm touched .

Sparkly Heart GIFs | Tenor

Honored Contributor

@decaf 

I just looked up your Ikea 9 drawer piece of furniture.  You know what that's good for, right?  MORE makeup!  You'll just end up filling it with new makeup.  How exciting for YOU Smiley Happy  Congrats!

Trusted Contributor

@monicakm  It's nothing to look at but it's a perfect makeup armoire. I ran out of room.  It's what the influencers (like you?) use for storage, except they have multiples of them. It will be filled in no time.

BTW, I was watching Married at First SIght tonight and one of the brides was getting her m/u done.  The m/u artist was using a Norvina palette on her eyes. A sure sign I must get it, Lol.