Honored Contributor

So of course I'm thinking of cream blush... LOL!

Duh, doesn't everyone? LOL

I don't believe I've ever used a cream blush.  The closest thing I have is Rare Beauty liquid?? blush. 

Happy

Bliss

I'm STILL learning how to not use so much.  A teeny dot goes a long way.  She also has cream blushes but it didn't get great reviews.  Don't recall why.  

I like my two Nars powder blushes (Orga sm and Thrill)

Honored Contributor

Cream blushes are best put on hand first (as most color cosmetics) and then apply in a tapping motion to cheeks. 

One of my newer favorites is a "sleeper product" in the Trish McEvoy line....Liquid Face color. It's a sheer, natural pink tone in a click up pen. I love it especially when you want a very natural "no makeup look". I try to turn women on to it whenever I can.

Respected Contributor

@justashopper My fav. at this time is not a cream blush but Fresh's Sugar tinted lip Balm in the shade Bloom w spf 15 that I use as a cream blush & lip balm. It does have some glow & there are 2 shades discribed as shimmers but they have no shimmer but just the perfect glow. Love it! Its a cool pink & its fine with my light to med. neutral skin tone. They also have a peachy shade which I ordered at Sephora's Memorial day sale. Those 2 are the only ones of the many shades that give a glow.