Trusted Contributor

Re: Cream Blush suggestions

[ Edited ]

wrote:

HIMI lover, BBhad a sale on BB site awhile ago. Purchased the Beach oil and Perfume. I think Beach is being discontinued. Also, like Jo Malone. Only use body cram. Find her cologne to expensive.Like the Orange Blossom scent.

@sligo

I’m going to check out B.B. site tonight.  Talking with you about colognes has made me want to start using them again. I’m also going to check out J Lopez cologne that I liked so long ago. All I use right now, very occasionally, is the Tova lotion. I don’t know why I stopped using cologne. Weird.  Too bad about the Pure Grace, you said it hardly had any scent?

Respected Contributor

@Boehm CollectorI have several but none from a drug store. I really like Tarte. Bobbi Brown, Jane Iredale and Nars (the famous "O").

Esteemed Contributor

wrote:

@Boehm CollectorI have several but none from a drug store. I really like Tarte. Bobbi Brown, Jane Iredale and Nars (the famous "O").

Hi @VenturaHighway .. I ordered the Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge for Lips and Cheeks in Pale Pink from Macy's with gift cards I received for Christmas.  Haven't received it yet.