Honored Contributor

It would, for me, be distasteful to repeat what I feel is distasteful and out of line so I'll just list the name of the video. 

LEIA BEAUTY TOOL! MUST WATCH!

Honored Contributor

Well this is a timely subject for me---just yesterday, Sunday, I threw out almost 1/2 a waste basket of shadows, single and in pallets, as well a crayon type ones, in shadows, liners-eye/lip,  and lipsticks---also a bunch of asst bronzers, bb/cc creams and foundations that smelled bad and mostly were the wrong shade for me. Now onto mascaras, and samples of this and that!! I feel like I lost 10 pounds----does my butt look smaller  Woman Very Happy Still have more to go thru---

Esteemed Contributor

@monicakm ,I was curious, so I started watching the Wayne Goss video with the Leia beauty tool. Didn't finish it; my first thought was how weird the whole thing is. I noticed that there were no "dislikes". Reading the comments, many people liked the presentation. 

Not for me, and I wouldn't buy the product. 

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain
Honored Contributor

@teganslaw 

A few months ago YT disabled the ability for a viewer to see the dislike count.  You know, the whole "everyone is a winner" mindset.  If YOU dislike a video, YOU can see it.  The author of the video can see the dislikes.  The dislike count just isn't there any longer for the whole world to see.

Honored Contributor

Re: Crayons and Eyeshadows

[ Edited ]

@JudyL 

I'm officially finished with all the sorting, decluttering and placing of my makeup with the new 2 tier rolling cart.  Honestly, I could have used the 3 tier but I'm making this work.  It helped to add 3 clear plastic rectangle bins to the top tray.  Still have 3 full drawers in the vanity but it's all much better organized and skincare has it's own dedicated drawer.  All the bottom tier is palettes with more in the vanity drawer.  I'm keeping my fingers crossed I'll not get any unkind comments.  Some wanted to see this.  It easily rolls out of view into one of the bathroom closets.  Highly recommend!

cart1.jpg

Honored Contributor

@monicakm - that looks great!  Those rectangle bins are perfect.  So glad you like them and that they worked out for you. 

Honored Contributor

It's going to be super helpful once I learn to pull the cart out before sitting down at my vanity and remember what's in the vanity and what's in the cart.  LOL

Honored Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

It's going to be super helpful once I learn to pull the cart out before sitting down at my vanity and remember what's in the vanity and what's in the cart.  LOL

@monicakm - I so understand that.  My makeup is in 2 different places and sometimes I forget to get something before I sit down.

Honored Contributor

Looks good @monicakm !