Honored Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

@San Antonio Gal 

Yes, a lot of these younger YT girls are speed talkers lol  If  you think TW is fast, you won't want to (try) to listen to Kelly Strack.  I'd have to say that Julia Adams MUA is becoming one of my favorites.  She is so genuine, soft spoken, shy and talks at a pace my 62 year old ears can keep up with.

I think I found a YTer I watched over a year ago and couldn't find her again.  I'm not 100% positive this is her tho.  I don't typically watch older women's YT makeup channels but I do enjoy this one.  Maybe some of you have seen her before...Tammy's Ageless Beauty.  

@monicakm  - I have gotten hooked on Allie Glines.  She has such a sweet disposition and enjoyable to watch.   Wasn't too crazy about Samantha March.  Enjoyed Nikol Johnson.  I will check out Julia Adams and Tammy's Ageless Beauty.  

Appreciate you sharing these names.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

It's ok.  I'll be weird with you Smiley Happy  You know how I am about makeup.  I wish you were here to admire all my hard work last night.  It's a thing of organizational beauty.  I showed my husband tonight.  I showed him the rolling tray first.  I had mentioned that I could have gotten a 3 tier for  the same price.  It would have worked where I ended up putting the cart but not where I was originally going to put it.  He agreed that I should have gotten the 3 tiered one.  Then I showed him the vanity drawers.  I thought he was going to fall over.  He thought all my makeup was in the cart lol  If he would like to have the cart I have now to put in the shop, maybe I'll get the 3 tiered one.  It took all of 20 minutes to put it together.  I counted 40 palettes but 4 of those went to mom and I could only throw one away.  And then there's that basket of CP singles!  Oy

@monicakm 

You can always share some pictures of your work!  I understand we all want to be private, but to see pictures of your organization skills is okay...LOL!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

@SurferWife 

I may but I'm thinking about upgrading already.  Monday I'll be getting some rectangular clear trays that I'll put on the top tray of my cart.  That will organize things better.  I wish had one of these years ago.

Honored Contributor

If you like sweet gentle personalities, I think you'll like Julia Smiley Happy  She's Canadian.  She embarrasses herself sometimes and laughs at herself.  

Oh, I watched a recent Wayne Goss video today and couldn't believe how inappropriate he was.  I gave him a thumbs down, didn't finish the video and I think I'll go over there right now and unsubscribe!  Yes I will!

Honored Contributor

@SurferWife 

I don't have a problem sharing my work/looks/techniques.  It was the rude and unkind remarks I got.  I won't make the mistake again.

Honored Contributor

@SurferWife 

I would be shocked if I didn't get any replies about the amt of makeup I have and the money I've spent Smiley Surprised

Honored Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

@SurferWife 

I would be shocked if I didn't get any replies about the amt of makeup I have and the money I've spent Smiley Surprised

@monicakm 

I understand.  Yes, many do get very judgmental & I can see that this would probably get a lot of negative remarks.  What a shame.  There are many of us who would really enjoy it.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

@SurferWife 

As if thats anyone's business but your own.  Understand about the judgemental and out of line comments.  Sorry you had a bad experience before.

Respected Contributor
I find the comments about how much money one has and how they spend it distasteful.
Honored Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

If you like sweet gentle personalities, I think you'll like Julia Smiley Happy  She's Canadian.  She embarrasses herself sometimes and laughs at herself.  

Oh, I watched a recent Wayne Goss video today and couldn't believe how inappropriate he was.  I gave him a thumbs down, didn't finish the video and I think I'll go over there right now and unsubscribe!  Yes I will!

@monicakm  - How was Wayne Goss inappropriate?