Respected Contributor

.... thread must have gotten poofed - I can't find it! Anyway, I e-mailed the owner and he got back to me right away - he had no idea what this board was all about, so I explained it to him and I got a little history about the products.

A while back he met with the founder of Aveda (yes AVEDA!), Horst Rechelbacher, who was very interested in the cranberry seed oil because of it's beneficial properties for the skin. He could not supply the huge amount of oil he wanted, but did work with his team to develop these cranberry seed oil products. He has customers all over the US, gets lots of "testimonials" and has been in business about 10 years. He seemed very genuine and very nice. He said he has been approached by the larger stores to carry his product, but they wanted it so cheap, he would have to change some of his ingredients and he won't do that.

He is also going to take a look at his website, berryworksdotcom, and do some (badly needed, I told him!) updating. Hopefully it will be soon as there are some more of his products I would like to try and I don't plan on going back to that truck stop any time soon! If they're as good as the cranberry lotion I'll be more than happy!