Frequent Contributor

Covergirl Clean Sensitive foundation DISCONTINUED

I have used this makeup on and off since I started wearing makeup. Over the last several years, it's all I've used and loved. Received many compliments on it. I can't believe they have discontinued something that has been around for so long. I guess I will have to find some and stock up.
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Covergirl Clean Sensitive foundation DISCONTINUED

Proctor and Gamble, the parent company of Cover Girl, Olay, Tide, and Pantene, is good for discontinuing their products.

Luckily, you can find them at Big Lots.

Get your flu shot...because I didn't.
Respected Contributor

Don't forget to google it or look on discontinued makeup websites since they carry it for good prices as well!

Honored Contributor

And Ebay, plus Amazon. {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

Contributor

Many times they rename and repackage it after minor formulation changes. I would call the 800# on the container to see if they can tell you what it may be renamed or where you might purchase it before the supply totally runs out.

Honored Contributor

I feel your pain! This happens to me all the time with products that I love and enjoy! I think it happens a lot with products that are for sensitive skin. It seems they are not so popular or a big seller --- or must not be. Every time I find something that really works for me -- whether it be a foundation, lotion, hair color - you name it --- eventually it gets discontinued!

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin