Contributor

Cover Girl NatureLuxe Foundation...Tried it Today

Picked this up the other day at CVS...tried it today for the first time on the 'full face' for the full day.

So far, I think I'm pretty impressed with this one. I don't use a whole lot of foundation to begin with...just a pea size or so and then I blend onto the skin with a MAC 188 Duo Fibre Brush. This gave a pretty nice amount of coverage and really sort of left the skin looking like skin. Nothing too dramatic coverage wise, but I was able to build it up by layering it a bit. I ended up blending some of the coverage down a bit with a dampened beauty blender sponge as that was just not the look I was going for today. But, still I was impressed that color & texture seemed workable.

My skin is normally not too oily or dry...although lately during this winter, I have had some dry patches. This did not emphasize any of that. I didn't add any finishing powder...no shine and it's I don't know how many hours later it is since I first applied. A little annoyed that now drugstore foundation is running well over $10 a pop but with coupons it's still a bargain. This is one of the nicer ones that I have tried lately.