Esteemed Contributor

Maybe she doesn't want to seem like she's flaunting it.   I have a big diamond  wedding ring  and sometimes I have turned mine around too in certain company.   I don't blame her at all.

Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@Mindy D wrote:

@nursedeb911 wrote:

Ok...ONCE AGAIN......WHY does Courtney continue to hide her ring every time she is presenting anything?????

@nursedeb911 @Hosts and vendors are told to turn their diamond or diamond similantbrings to the side to avoid a flashback from the lighting while they are on camera.

@Mindy D   Amy's honker diamonique ring is always front 

and center. Sometimes if rings are too big and not in a balanced setting, they can turn on their own.

@Shanus @Amy is one of very few that doesn't turn hers. Vendors turn them, other hosts turn them. I vaguely remember a host mentioning this many years ago.

Super Contributor

Maybe it's an attention grabber...........

Respected Contributor

How about leaving their rings at home, when having on air presentations, with only a simple wedding band instead? It would be less distracting. It's probably not even safe, to display so much of their lives publicly. 

This would also prevent people from focusing on the 'diamonds,' instead of the item being sold. The old, 'I wonder if that is real, or lab created, it's too big, it's too small ... LOL.' 

Courtney obviously seems uncomfortable, for her own reasons. I have seen her occasionally wearing only a small band wedding ring. Probably the best idea for all of them.

After all, there are plenty of jobs where you can't wear your engagement ring. As an RN, it was simple bands only, for many obvious reasons. 

Super Contributor

She has no problem flaunting those Cartier Love Bracelets.Smiley LOL

Honored Contributor

"Stealth wealth"

Honored Contributor

@SamBrown wrote:

She has no problem flaunting those Cartier Love Bracelets.Smiley LOL

Don't forget about her Juste Un Clou bracelet.  It's so nice.

Valued Contributor

Never, ever have I thought she was purposely hiding her diamond.  She has very thin fingers and what I have noticed is that it slips around her finger alot and ends up upside down on her finger.  It's rather chilly in the studio, making her fingers even smaller and the ring loose.

Why do people always have to try and find something, anything, to complain about???

Respected Contributor

I have never looked for her ring so I wouldn't even know. I could care less about a hosts diamond ring.

Honored Contributor

@BlueFinch wrote:

How about leaving their rings at home, when having on air presentations, with only a simple wedding band instead? It would be less distracting. It's probably not even safe, to display so much of their lives publicly. 

This would also prevent people from focusing on the 'diamonds,' instead of the item being sold. The old, 'I wonder if that is real, or lab created, it's too big, it's too small ... LOL.' 

Courtney obviously seems uncomfortable, for her own reasons. I have seen her occasionally wearing only a small band wedding ring. Probably the best idea for all of them.

After all, there are plenty of jobs where you can't wear your engagement ring. As an RN, it was simple bands only, for many obvious reasons. 

@BlueFinch my wedding band would look rather odd without the engagement ring.  It sorta wraps around the engagement ring.  Like makeup, I really only wear my rings on Sundays or for special occasions.