Valued Contributor

Re: Courtney Casson on Sat. morn. w/Kirstin and Alberti

I was fairly hard on her and critiqued her performance when she originally started with LR.  But she improved so much over the years and really became a focused pro at her job.  Makes me miss her more when I see some of the others that are on All.The.Time who still cannot speak clearly after years and years experience, don't discuss sizes, and just shoot the breeze with vendor.  I wish her the best, but presumably her visits will be limited as I don't recall any full Givenchy shows ( yet?)

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

I remember when she was on "Say Yes to the Dress" and Lisa was with her.

I want to say Dennis designed her dress....I'm sure some of you ladies remember who on the Q designed her dress.

@Annabellethecat66 

It was Mark Zunino who designed her dress. I think Dennis might have designed Shawn's wedding dress, but not 100% sure of that. 

Also, just wondering why your print is always so ginormous? Or if for some reason it is just that way on my screen?

Honored Contributor

@febe1 wrote:

Courtney was on today representing that black lipstick by Givenchy. Maybe she'll be returning to the Q. 

@febe1  Nope. She announced she is now the new rep for Givenchy. 

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Annabellethecat66   I use Mood Matcher (Amazon) which does the same thing except it lasts all day and is $5. or less. 

@Kachina624   I always keep Clinique Black Honey in my bag. It's a dupe for the black lipstick....turns a gorgeous, pinkish/plum tone that enhances your lip's natural tones and goes a bit darker...difficult to describe.  

Honored Contributor

I started making it that size because (since I go back aways) there are/were people who (for whatever reason) had trouble reading the small(er) print.

At one time I made it smaller.  I just didn't think about it.  

Why?  Does it bother you?  I'm serious....does it make a difference?

I've never had anyone complain.  If it bothers others, I can make it smaller.  

One thing I learned here is to not make large paragraphs (most people don't like them).

This is number 4.  Some people, I would think would have difficulty reading the print.  Above this is number 5.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

I started making it that size because (since I go back aways) there are/were people who (for whatever reason) had trouble reading the small(er) print.

At one time I made it smaller.  I just didn't think about it.  

Why?  Does it bother you?  I'm serious....does it make a difference?

I've never had anyone complain.  If it bothers others, I can make it smaller.  

One thing I learned here is to not make large paragraphs (most people don't like them).

This is number 4.  Some people, I would think would have difficulty reading the print.  Above this is number 5.

@Annabellethecat66 

No, it doesn't bother me, I was just curious as to whether you typed it that way or if for some odd reason my computer made yours that way. 

Honored Contributor

I just reread my post and it sounded a little 'snitty'.  I didn't mean for it to be that way.  

I understand what you are saying.  I've seen a variety of font sizes.  The one I find a little longer to read are the one's where they are 'written out' in cursive.

I didn't always use the number 5 font.  It was much smaller.  However, I saw where a few people commented on the size (too small) of the fonts other's use.  They weren't necessarily talking about me, but I enlarged it.

Esteemed Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 

Not to worry. I just back up my chair a few feet from the screen when you post! Man LOL

JUST KIDDING!

But I did sense from your reply that I offended you by asking and that wasn't my intent. 

The only ones that bother me are the brightly colored letters some use in their posts. 

Honored Contributor

No I wasn't offendedd.  That was my reason for posting the last reply.  But I was saying I could understand how it might be constrewed that way.

At this point it's a habit to first  thing go up and put in the number 5 font size.