Trusted Contributor

Re: Couple of drugstore rec's 😊

@kate2357 

Hi, Sorry - just logged on and saw this. Yes, it has the usual hairspray scent....😞

⚓️
Esteemed Contributor

@LoveMyBaby wrote:

@kate2357 

Hi, Sorry - just logged on and saw this. Yes, it has the usual hairspray scent....😞

Thanks ... for the follow up about the scent. I don't know what it is about hairspray scents but they give me such a dang headache.

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Trusted Contributor

@Katcat1 @That aquage gel sounds interesting, what drugstore do I find it? 

I bought this today at Kroger. It was on-sale and I had a coupon. Gonna try it tonight.

IMG_1832.JPG

I looked for the Acure Lemongrass sulfate free shampoo because I ❤️ lemon or Lemongrass scented anything. 

⚓️
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

@kate2357 wrote:

@LoveMyBaby wrote:

@kate2357 

Thanks ... for the follow up about the scent. I don't know what it is about hairspray scents but they give me such a dang headache.

I don't either, they're all equal  offenders (most).  I know they sell unscented but I never buy it. My hair is so fine I need something to hold it. I am not sensitive to the scent but my daughter and grandkids are. They kid me about it. 
⚓️
Honored Contributor

@LoveMyBaby  You can find Acure at Acure.com or iherb.com.  At iherb, if you spend $20 you receive free shipping.  As far as Aquage Thickening spray gel, there are beauty salons that sell Aquage products or I usually buy mine on Amazon or EBay, whoever has the best deal.  It's about $20 but it lasts forever.

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

@LoveMyBaby  You can find Acure at Acure.com or iherb.com.  At iherb, if you spend $20 you receive free shipping.  As far as Aquage Thickening spray gel, there are beauty salons that sell Aquage products or I usually buy mine on Amazon or EBay, whoever has the best deal.  It's about $20 but it lasts forever.

@Katcat1 @LoveMyBaby 

Ulta sells Aquage

Respected Contributor

Target sells the Acure line.  Saw it there today.