Trusted Contributor

Do I have a story about Pure Grace, FIL, & UL. I was a BIG Philosophy Girl from the beginning. I still have bottles, bath& body products from before the selling to Coty a few years ago.

I was travelling and forgot all of my products. I went to the local Sephora and bought what I needed. They didnd't last and had a weird something in the scent, just off. So before I left my destintation I returned them to Sephora for an exchange. I smelled them before I left and they were all the same no lasting scent with a not the usual lovely PG scent. So I returned those as well. When I returned home my wonderful scents were still wonderful and over 2 yrs old.

I tried Nodrstroms near my home for PG, FIL and UL. Bought EDP's, Mist, Fragrance spray, # in 1, and lotions in each scent. I wore a scent for 3 days and no one, no one said one word to me. Finally on the 3rd day I asked those I saw evryday people I knew, what they thought of my fragrance. Most of them said what scent, I don't smell anything or it's barely there, or it doesn't smell nice like what you ususally wear, or it plain smells chemical.

Each person said they didn't want to say anything and hoped I would go back to my usual scent which they all loved, and loved all of my scent;PG,FIL, UL.

I called Philosophy and told them of my experience. CS told me they don't know why this happened as everything is the same from their end.

I returned them all to Nordstroms and told them my experience. The Rep from Philosphy was there and I questioned her extensively. She finally told me the company was sold to Coty 2 years ago and said some things have changed, but for the better she added, she said you wouldn't notice anything in the change.

Well, I noticed and so did 27 other people around me. Everyone I know that alos uses Philosophy, or did, they all noticed as well as peoiple around them.

Even tried buying from QVC again and still an off smell without lasting effect.

Well Philosphy/Coty, you may think I'We don't notice the changes or positive changes as I was told,

but you'll notice the changes in people not buying your products or an increase in returns.

I do not like being manipulated and told I/the public won't notice changes. We notice.

I love the original PG, AG, FIL, UL.

But I also love Trish's #9.

If Coty will product the original scents-both in fragrance and lasting effect, I buy again.

FURBABIES ARE THE BREATH OF LIFE