Super Contributor
On 4/29/2014 silkyk said:
On 4/27/2014 violann said: I LOVE the Patti Dubroff lip gloss. Very light but really lasts.

I got these too and they are SO pretty! Love'em! Might go back for another set. I also got the Borghese set and returned them...too icky and sticky just like JLF said. I want to add that yes Costco is GREAT on returns without the receipt. I even returned a big bag of "Salmon Treats" because my pups turned their little noses up at them. Must be pretty bad for them not to like a "treat". Even the cats said "no way" so back they went with no problem. Love shopping there! You never know just what you will find.

lol - I bought the salmon treats and my dogs walked away from them. I guess I will consider returning them if I cannot give them away, but I am sure someone will take them and try them out.

I decided to return The Honest Company washes. Not opened and I had thoughts that the wash may not be what I am looking for since many of those type products are stripped down of ingredients that I am used to and like.

I once saw a man return 5 books and it was clear they were read since the spines were creased. He had half boxes of different cereals and other things. There should be some kind of limit to what people can return, because in the end the consumer will pick up the tab for all unnecessary returns.

Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor
On 4/29/2014 KateChopin said:
On 4/27/2014 coffee drinker said:
On 4/26/2014 JeanLouiseFinch said:
On 4/26/2014 coffee drinker said:
On 4/26/2014 JeanLouiseFinch said:

I'm in the midwest and rarely see the all the Costco "finds" that are posted here. A few weeks ago I bought a set of Bourgese lip glosses for $15-20. Ugh, they're awful (very sticky) and not worth the money. Too bad I didn't keep the receipt or packaging, I would have returned them. They ended up in the trash. I've had better luck with E.L.F. Liquid Lipstick for a buck a tube.

Jean Louise, you don't have to have the receipt to return anything to Costco. They have all that you purchased in their computer. As for keeping the packaging -- I don't know, but Costco has such an easy return policy. I opened a pkg. of tomato sauce and one of the cans looked like it was run over by a MAC truck and another was slightly dented -- no signs of damage to the package. I needed one can of the sauce, used it and returned the other 11 to my Costco for a refund. Told the associate I had used one can and she said, "no problem, you should have used 2. Also returned a big box of microwave popcorn -- think it was Orville's. The stuff was awful and tasted stale. Again, I had no receipt and it was bought a while ago. Refund granted, no questions asked. COSTCO KNOWS WHAT YOU BOUGHT WITHOUT A RECEIPT.

Ya know, I knew this from returning something else in the past, but guess I forgot. Thanks for reminding me.

No problem, "Scout" (wink, wink)

Hey, I CALL her SCOUT, too...lol

{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}