Respected Contributor
On 4/26/2014 terrier3 said:
On 4/26/2014 ennui1 said:

What is a Bubba Burger?

Frozen pre-formed burger patties.

Mystery meat of some sort.

Super Contributor

NYC.

Good to know about the Honest Co washes, I may return them.

SK11 was seen at my last month visit. I didn't go down the aisle with makeup and skincare this time but will look next time to report. I need to look for Shiseido.

LaLicious was $19.99.

I think I saw Fekkai hair products too.

Pita -shampoo, conditioner and hair spray (I think). Deep conditioner too. I think prices were about $24.99.

Patti Dubroff never sold well. Some of that stuff is still hanging around since last year.

They also had adidas flip-flops for men and women in different colors for $12.99

Capris galore..Calvin klein and Vandebilt - 15.00 - 20.00

Never tried the Bubba burgers but my kids love them. I don't eat frozen foods and rarely eat meat.

Chicken and Waffles - I hear my sons mention they eat them at IHOP, so I thought they may like to try them.

Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I prefer Costco's Angus Beef steak burgers, they are great on the George Foreman!

Respected Contributor
Bubba burgers have a lot of fat in them. We used to eat them all the time until my doc said noSmiley Sad.
Respected Contributor
On 4/26/2014 JeanLouiseFinch said:

I'm in the midwest and rarely see the all the Costco "finds" that are posted here. A few weeks ago I bought a set of Bourgese lip glosses for $15-20. Ugh, they're awful (very sticky) and not worth the money. Too bad I didn't keep the receipt or packaging, I would have returned them. They ended up in the trash. I've had better luck with E.L.F. Liquid Lipstick for a buck a tube.

Jean Louise, you don't have to have the receipt to return anything to Costco. They have all that you purchased in their computer. As for keeping the packaging -- I don't know, but Costco has such an easy return policy. I opened a pkg. of tomato sauce and one of the cans looked like it was run over by a MAC truck and another was slightly dented -- no signs of damage to the package. I needed one can of the sauce, used it and returned the other 11 to my Costco for a refund. Told the associate I had used one can and she said, "no problem, you should have used 2. Also returned a big box of microwave popcorn -- think it was Orville's. The stuff was awful and tasted stale. Again, I had no receipt and it was bought a while ago. Refund granted, no questions asked. COSTCO KNOWS WHAT YOU BOUGHT WITHOUT A RECEIPT.

Esteemed Contributor
I just got home from Costco and I bought a fantastic set of PJs (carol hochman) for $15! Actually managed to spend $268 today! (Whew!)
Honored Contributor
On 4/26/2014 coffee drinker said:

I'm in the midwest and rarely see the all the Costco "finds" that are posted here. A few weeks ago I bought a set of Bourgese lip glosses for $15-20. Ugh, they're awful (very sticky) and not worth the money. Too bad I didn't keep the receipt or packaging, I would have returned them. They ended up in the trash. I've had better luck with E.L.F. Liquid Lipstick for a buck a tube.

Jean Louise, you don't have to have the receipt to return anything to Costco. They have all that you purchased in their computer. As for keeping the packaging -- I don't know, but Costco has such an easy return policy. I opened a pkg. of tomato sauce and one of the cans looked like it was run over by a MAC truck and another was slightly dented -- no signs of damage to the package. I needed one can of the sauce, used it and returned the other 11 to my Costco for a refund. Told the associate I had used one can and she said, "no problem, you should have used 2. Also returned a big box of microwave popcorn -- think it was Orville's. The stuff was awful and tasted stale. Again, I had no receipt and it was bought a while ago. Refund granted, no questions asked. COSTCO KNOWS WHAT YOU BOUGHT WITHOUT A RECEIPT.

Ya know, I knew this from returning something else in the past, but guess I forgot. Thanks for reminding me.

Frequent Contributor

A really cute Le Sak purse, gypsy stripe, for 10.00 off. Paid $39.99 for it, and my DD is trying to talk me out of it!Smile

Esteemed Contributor
On 4/26/2014 HappyDaze said:

A few West Coast Costco's have all these items as well as Lancome, Estee Lauder, strivectin, Patti Duborff stuff, and Clinique products. Also just saw a Bobbi Brown eyeshadow palette as well, first time ever to see BB products in our west coast Costco. There was a Crabtree and Evelyn set of 12 different scented hand creams too that looked interesting (like L'occitane's hand creams). I've used the whish pomegranate shaving cream and body butter a few years ago and really like it (smells similar to WEN's pomegranate CC if you like that scent). I am happy to finally get beauty and skincare products in our Cotscos, even though most of the products I can't purchase.

Ohh, I love the smell of the Pom CC. I will have to look to see if they have the Whish at my local (Seattle area) COSTCO. mmm

Thanks for heads up.

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Respected Contributor
On 4/26/2014 coffee drinker said:

Ya know, I knew this from returning something else in the past, but guess I forgot. Thanks for reminding me.

No problem, "Scout" (wink, wink)