Honored Contributor

Have used these wipes for several years and like how easily they remove eye makeup. I also use them before I use my Clarisonic. Biggest advantage for me is they don't cause milia like Neutrogena and Dove have when I tried them.

Esteemed Contributor
Super Contributor
On 7/28/2014 ibb38 said:

Yep- propylene glycol.....

http://www.makeupandbeautyblog.com/product-reviews/kirkland-daily-facial-cleansing-towelettes-a-new-...

Paula gives propylene glycol a good rating. She said in minuet amounts it is harmless. Salt, sugar and even water can kill us in excessive amounts. Haven't you ever heard of water poisoning?

Respected Contributor
I haven't used the Costco ones (we don't have Costco -- yet!!), but I LOVE the Yes To ones. I got a bonus pack at Target a few months ago, and they are great. Sometimes I just use them in the am to refresh my skin, especially if I'm in a hurry.
Super Contributor

I used to use the Kirkland brand. After a while I began to get a reaction to them. My eyes got all puffy and swelled. I switched to the Neutrogena ones that they sell at Costco and no problem. It was kind of weird. I am not sensitive either.

Respected Contributor

Neutrogena still tests on animals.

Honored Contributor
On 7/28/2014 philogirl said:
On 7/28/2014 HappyDaze said:
On 7/28/2014 philogirl said: Great tips. Thanks Chi-town! A related high quality, low cost deal at Costco is their cotton rounds. I share with my daughter and plan to buy another pack next trip. I think they changed, but I'm sure these will be good too. The last ones we bought say "Delon" on them.

I like these too but I LOVED the older ones you mentioned. I wish they wouldn't have changed them. But they are still good and a great deal so I continue to buy.

Oh darn. That makes me sadSmiley Sad

well it is weird, they made one side this kind of scratchy side (they call it a mesh side)and the other a softer side. If I remember correctly the Delon ones were kind of quilted and just so soft but did not fray at all (lint free). These new ones hold up well and don't fray either but I don't really like the mesh side. It says it acts like a natural exfoliant but I don't need an exfoliating side to my cotton pads. Oh well they are still nice and better than drugstore ones and cheaper than the better quality drugstore ones.

Respected Contributor

I use them and love them.