Valued Contributor
On 7/28/2014 ednapsych said:

I am a big Costco shopper, and had seen these on the shelf. Then, Angie, on the Hot and Flashy bog raved about them. Love her Wink She uses them daily and said she was obsessed with them. So I thought I would give them a try. I was looking for something to wipe off my face, gently, in the morning when I wake up. I have been using a damp cool washcloth up to now. I love them! Them are so mild and have such a soft clean sent. They leave my face clean and feeling very fresh. No oily residue left over on my skin, at all. They are a BIG wipe too! I have not tried them for removing make up in the evening, but will do that. My goodness what a bargain too! I forget what they cost (it was a coupon deal and wasn't that much.... I remember when things cost a lot so these must not be too expensive or I would remember it!! hahaha). The box comes with (4) 30 count re-closeable packs (package is a waterproof paper kind of stuff and the opening is a plastic lid that snaps open and shut. Make sure you snap it shut so they don't dry out.) and (2) 15 count resealable travel packs. So that's 150 wipes! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

HAHAHAHA...just saw that I said "Them are so mild...."... well, you know what I meant!{#emotions_dlg.blush}

Honored Contributor

I am a big Costco shopper, and had seen these on the shelf. Then, Angie, on the Hot and Flashy bog raved about them. Love her Wink She uses them daily and said she was obsessed with them. So I thought I would give them a try. I was looking for something to wipe off my face, gently, in the morning when I wake up. I have been using a damp cool washcloth up to now. I love them! Them are so mild and have such a soft clean sent. They leave my face clean and feeling very fresh. No oily residue left over on my skin, at all. They are a BIG wipe too! I have not tried them for removing make up in the evening, but will do that. My goodness what a bargain too! I forget what they cost (it was a coupon deal and wasn't that much.... I remember when things cost a lot so these must not be too expensive or I would remember it!! hahaha). The box comes with (4) 30 count re-closeable packs (package is a waterproof paper kind of stuff and the opening is a plastic lid that snaps open and shut. Make sure you snap it shut so they don't dry out.) and (2) 15 count resealable travel packs. So that's 150 wipes! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

I keep the opened package in a freezer type baggy and make sure to occasionally store it upside down to distribute the fluids so the cloths at the top don't feel dried out. And they usually include one smaller travel size which is great to keep in your car, gym bag, travel case. And the frequency of the coupon has allowed me to always purchase on sale. In summer, keep a package in the refrigerator for an instant cool down cloth which is wonderful after gardening, workout, etc. Convenient and refreshing!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

P.S. I use them to wipe my makeup off at night and it does a fantastic job. Love that they are larger than some of the other wipes. Costco has a coupon fairly frequently that makes these really cheap.

Valued Contributor
On 7/28/2014 Chi-town girl said:

I am a big Costco shopper, and had seen these on the shelf. Then, Angie, on the <em>Hot and Flashy</em> bog raved about them. Love her Wink She uses them daily and said she was obsessed with them. So I thought I would give them a try. I was looking for something to wipe off my face, gently, in the morning when I wake up. I have been using a damp cool washcloth up to now. I love them! Them are so mild and have such a soft clean sent. They leave my face clean and feeling very fresh. No oily residue left over on my skin, at all. They are a BIG wipe too! I have not tried them for removing make up in the evening, but will do that. My goodness what a bargain too! I forget what they cost (it was a coupon deal and wasn't that much.... I remember when things cost a lot so these must not be too expensive or I would remember it!! hahaha). The box comes with (4) 30 count re-closeable packs (package is a waterproof paper kind of stuff and the opening is a plastic lid that snaps open and shut. Make sure you snap it shut so they don't dry out.) and (2) 15 count resealable travel packs. So that's 150 wipes! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

I keep the opened package in a freezer type baggy and make sure to occasionally store it upside down to distribute the fluids so the cloths at the top don't feel dried out. And they usually include one smaller travel size which is great to keep in your car, gym bag, travel case. And the frequency of the coupon has allowed me to always purchase on sale. In summer, keep a package in the refrigerator for an instant cool down cloth which is wonderful after gardening, workout, etc. Convenient and refreshing!

Great ideas and suggestions! Thanks!{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Trusted Contributor

Love this thread! I am definitely going to try them. I've never seen them in my Costco but maybe they are there and I miss them every time Smiley Wink I love to use wipes on those nights I'm just too tired to splash water on my face! And I want to try keeping them in the fridge for a cool-down! Great idea Chi-town!

I have some other wipes right now and found that if I rinse them out when I'm done I can then use them to wipe down the bathroom sink and counter, etc. Great way to use it up since it seems to be in such good shape even after I'm done cleansing my face.

KJPA
Honored Contributor
On 7/28/2014 ibb38 said:
On 7/28/2014 HappyDaze said:

I am going to need something like this soon so I will check them out. I need to see the ingredients first though. Thanks for the rec!

I remember there was something in the ingredients that steered me away. Propylene glycol maybe? I'm a big fan of the 'Yes to...' wipes, Ulta has BOGO's often and I use their store coupons too!

Okay, I will make sure to check the ingredients out. I probably already have in the past but just can't remember. It seems like there was some reason I passed too but it might have been I wasn't in need of any at the time.

Super Contributor
Great tips. Thanks Chi-town! A related high quality, low cost deal at Costco is their cotton rounds. I share with my daughter and plan to buy another pack next trip. I think they changed, but I'm sure these will be good too. The last ones we bought say "Delon" on them.
Honored Contributor
On 7/28/2014 philogirl said: Great tips. Thanks Chi-town! A related high quality, low cost deal at Costco is their cotton rounds. I share with my daughter and plan to buy another pack next trip. I think they changed, but I'm sure these will be good too. The last ones we bought say "Delon" on them.

I like these too but I LOVED the older ones you mentioned. I wish they wouldn't have changed them. But they are still good and a great deal so I continue to buy.

Valued Contributor

I wonder if anyone has tried the BJ's version---or if one exists? I've not looked there yet for these, but I will now. Smiley Happy

Super Contributor
On 7/28/2014 HappyDaze said:
On 7/28/2014 philogirl said: Great tips. Thanks Chi-town! A related high quality, low cost deal at Costco is their cotton rounds. I share with my daughter and plan to buy another pack next trip. I think they changed, but I'm sure these will be good too. The last ones we bought say "Delon" on them.

I like these too but I LOVED the older ones you mentioned. I wish they wouldn't have changed them. But they are still good and a great deal so I continue to buy.

Oh darn. That makes me sadSmiley Sad