Super Contributor

Has anyone tried them? I just tried them last night. At first I thought it wasn't taking off my waterproof mascara, but then realized it was all removed. They are very moist and moisturizing and large soft wipes. My skin felt so clean, I felt like I didn't need to put on moisturizer before going to bed. So far I love them!

Super Contributor
Yes. I use them too. I like to use them before I use my Clarisonic.
Honored Contributor

I am going to need something like this soon so I will check them out. I need to see the ingredients first though. Thanks for the rec!

Esteemed Contributor
On 7/28/2014 HappyDaze said:

I am going to need something like this soon so I will check them out. I need to see the ingredients first though. Thanks for the rec!

I remember there was something in the ingredients that steered me away. Propylene glycol maybe? I'm a big fan of the 'Yes to...' wipes, Ulta has BOGO's often and I use their store coupons too!

Super Contributor

Are those the Kirkland brand?

I use the Neutrogena and Boots brands...really like them.

Super Contributor
On 7/28/2014 KateChopin said:

Are those the Kirkland brand?

I use the Neutrogena and Boots brands...really like them.

Yes, Kirkland.

Respected Contributor

I love these wipes. This is what I copied from their site:

This item may currently be in stock at your local Costco warehouse for immediate purchase at a cash and carry price.

Daily Facial Cleansing Towelettes are the simplest, softest cleansing solution. Pamper yourself with an effective and complete skincare solution that offers a deep clean and does not irritate your skin. Our ultra-mild formula with cucumber, chamomile flower extract, and aloe removes all traces of makeup, oil and dirt-leaving your skin glowing and refreshed. No rinsing is necessary.

NEW! Ultra-Mild Formula & 19% Larger Wipe:

• 4–30ct Flip-top lid packs
  • 2-15ct resealable travel packs
  • Hypoallergenic – Does not irritate skin
  • Gentle enough to use around the eyes
  • Effectively removes eye makeup with a single towelette
  • Quilted for deep cleansing
  • Leaves skin refreshed, nourished and moisturized
Respected Contributor
On 7/28/2014 ibb38 said:
On 7/28/2014 HappyDaze said:

I remember there was something in the ingredients that steered me away. Propylene glycol maybe? I'm a big fan of the 'Yes to...' wipes, Ulta has BOGO's often and I use their store coupons too!

I picked up a few packs of the Ulta brand wipes in a BOGO1/2 off awhile ago and I am really liking them when I need them. My skin feels nice and moist when I am done, not drying at all. Someone just mentioned the Yes to Coconuts wipes on another thread, I bet those are nice too.

Maybe that was you ibb!

Honored Contributor
On 7/28/2014 Hoovermom said:

I love these wipes. This is what I copied from their site:

This item may currently be in stock at your local Costco warehouse for immediate purchase at a cash and carry price.

Daily Facial Cleansing Towelettes are the simplest, softest cleansing solution. Pamper yourself with an effective and complete skincare solution that offers a deep clean and does not irritate your skin. Our ultra-mild formula with cucumber, chamomile flower extract, and aloe removes all traces of makeup, oil and dirt-leaving your skin glowing and refreshed. No rinsing is necessary.

NEW! Ultra-Mild Formula & 19% Larger Wipe:

• 4–30ct Flip-top lid packs
  • 2-15ct resealable travel packs
  • Hypoallergenic – Does not irritate skin
  • Gentle enough to use around the eyes
  • Effectively removes eye makeup with a single towelette
  • Quilted for deep cleansing
  • Leaves skin refreshed, nourished and moisturized
Yes, I've been using these at night before cleansing with my Clarisonic-fantastic makeup remover. And it seems like every 3 months or so, they are on sale/coupon item. Excellent product and value. Costco house brand, Kirkland is great. I substitute Kirkland for major brands and have not been disappointed!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Valued Contributor

I am a big Costco shopper, and had seen these on the shelf. Then, Angie, on the Hot and Flashy bog raved about them. Love her Wink She uses them daily and said she was obsessed with them. So I thought I would give them a try. I was looking for something to wipe off my face, gently, in the morning when I wake up. I have been using a damp cool washcloth up to now. I love them! Them are so mild and have such a soft clean sent. They leave my face clean and feeling very fresh. No oily residue left over on my skin, at all. They are a BIG wipe too! I have not tried them for removing make up in the evening, but will do that. My goodness what a bargain too! I forget what they cost (it was a coupon deal and wasn't that much.... I remember when things cost a lot so these must not be too expensive or I would remember it!! hahaha). The box comes with (4) 30 count re-closeable packs (package is a waterproof paper kind of stuff and the opening is a plastic lid that snaps open and shut. Make sure you snap it shut so they don't dry out.) and (2) 15 count resealable travel packs. So that's 150 wipes! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}