Honored Contributor

Re: Cosmetics, etc. I would not purchase again

@haddon9wrote:

IT Bye Bye under eye concealer, eye cream and face cream. Also their Bye Bye Pores powder. They did NOTHING for me.  I do like their Confidence in a Compact foundation.

@haddon9. Please see my suggestion to @lkat re: application of IT Bye Bye Undereye.

Honored Contributor

@Harpawrote:

@Daysdee

I've long since turned away from anything PTR, but I did like his eye gel. I don't know what the patches were supposed to do, since my attention is elsewhere these days.

My I would not purchase again is a mile long!

@Harpa  I reluctantly added another skincare step w/ PTR acid pads & I do see a difference in my skin...can’t use it every day as recommended because of Retin A, but twice a week, it’s a good product.

Respected Contributor

@Shanus

I agree!

I am almost 72 and none of the neck firming stuff has worked, some irritate and make skin worse, but the BareMinerals duo is lovely = yes, it moisturizes, has a light citrus type scent that dissipates quickly, and my neck definitely improved after using it for awhile. 

I just ordered my second set and returned the PTR TSV because it  really irritated my sensitive fair dry skin. 

I also use the BareMineral cream all over neck, chest and shoulders and no more breakouts like I had from just about every lotion or moisturizer I've ever used. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

GENIE INSTANT LINE SMOOTHER. 

I can't believe they still sell this stuff. Woman Indifferent

Honored Contributor

@Shanuswrote:

@haddon9wrote:

IT Bye Bye under eye concealer, eye cream and face cream. Also their Bye Bye Pores powder. They did NOTHING for me.  I do like their Confidence in a Compact foundation.

@haddon9. Please see my suggestion to @lkat re: application of IT Bye Bye Undereye.

@Shanus . Good idea and I'll try it with the concealer that I'm currently using.

Honored Contributor

@Daysdee  As much as I love Acure Organics products there was one big miss.  Eye patch mask. goes under the eye and then up around the eye.  It did absolutely nothing.

I love Stila but they really need to update their tinted moisturizer with more shades/undertones.  Way too yellow.  Nice finish but I look like a ripe banana (i have pink undertone).

Both companies have excellent products but these 2 were misses.  Cat Wink 

kindness is strength
Esteemed Contributor

Too many to list here!  Reading this thread, I'm reminded of THREE:

Purity Made Simple - what a waste!  Didn't remove my makeup, irritated my eyes, and drove my rosacea wild!

Genie Instant Smoother - and I even tried this years ago before my complexion needed smoothing!  It peeled off in big chunks within seconds.  I suppose it works well as long as you don't smile, blink your eyes, or move your face in any way.  Otherwise, it looks as if you have some skin-eating disease.

The Suzanne Somers electrical face muscle lifting thingie.  A real "what was I thinking?!?" moment for sure.  Returned it the next day.  No more face gadgets for me! .  

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Honored Contributor

@Katcat1wrote:

@Daysdee  As much as I love Acure Organics products there was one big miss.  Eye patch mask. goes under the eye and then up around the eye.  It did absolutely nothing.

I love Stila but they really need to update their tinted moisturizer with more shades/undertones.  Way too yellow.  Nice finish but I look like a ripe banana (i have pink undertone).

Both companies have excellent products but these 2 were misses.  Cat Wink 

@Katcat1  Many foundations, concealers and tinted moisturizers are yellow based to cancel out any redness. If you check your neck color, it’s probably more yellow than your face...face exposed more to elements causing some redness. When you purchase foundation, it should blend to jaw & neck color...just don’t put it on neck.