Honored Contributor

Cosmetics, etc. I would not purchase again

PTR eye treatment "patches" in the gold box.  I don't think these do anything at all.  I do like a lot of his other items.

Honored Contributor

Re: Cosmetics, etc. I would not purchase again

Gosh, almost everything has disappointed me. 😕😆

Honored Contributor

Received a sample of UD Troublemaker mascara. Terrible, never will buy it.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Honored Contributor

IT Bye Bye under eye concealer, eye cream and face cream. Also their Bye Bye Pores powder. They did NOTHING for me.  I do like their Confidence in a Compact foundation.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]
☹️Wen Cleansing Conditioner. It was a good product but to expensive to keep using. Went back to Pantene. Great price and I get the same results.
Trusted Contributor

Based on things I've bought on QVC:

-Anything Wen - have tried way too many products, all too heavy for my hair, though I loved the smell and packaging of Warm Vanilla Mint and the Peach was ok as long as I didn't use it too often.

-Philosphy Purity Made Simple (I have oily skin and this is the only cleanser that ever made my skin feel dry)

-It Bye Bye under eye concealer - too thick (I do love their brushes and blush though)

-PTR - Retinol Fusion - much better results with The Ordinary which is way less expensive

-Mally Poreless Primer (in a jar) - didn't mix well with other products, threw away a super size jar.

Honored Contributor

Anything that "claims" to firm my neck..............

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Esteemed Contributor

@Daysdee

I've long since turned away from anything PTR, but I did like his eye gel. I don't know what the patches were supposed to do, since my attention is elsewhere these days.

My I would not purchase again is a mile long!

Honored Contributor

@Desertdiwrote:

Anything that "claims" to firm my neck..............

@Desertdi  ITA nothing will firm or lift the neck (or face). I do like and use the Bare Escentuals Genius Neck Cream for its extra moisturizing properties that gives my neck a slight glow & younger look. Q’s been selling it in duos.

Honored Contributor

@lkatwrote:

Based on things I've bought on QVC:

-Anything Wen - have tried way too many products, all too heavy for my hair, though I loved the smell and packaging of Warm Vanilla Mint and the Peach was ok as long as I didn't use it too often.

-Philosphy Purity Made Simple (I have oily skin and this is the only cleanser that ever made my skin feel dry)

-It Bye Bye under eye concealer - too thick (I do love their brushes and blush though)

-PTR - Retinol Fusion - much better results with The Ordinary which is way less expensive

-Mally Poreless Primer (in a jar) - didn't mix well with other products, threw away a super size jar.

@lkat  I agree w/ all except IT concealer. I like the coverage and put a dot of argan oil on my brush which thins it out, adds more hydration & it applies easier.