Honored Contributor

I notice some items are at good prices at Amazon.  Anyone try buying shower gels, shampoo, etc. at Amazon with good results?

Valued Contributor

I have purchased shampoo from Amazon many times.  Just check the reviews carefully because there are sellers who are selling counterfeit products.  I have not had a problem as long as the reviews of the seller have been good.  If there is a problem with a seller it is generally very obvious.

Honored Contributor

I have bought several items and never had an issue

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Respected Contributor

@Daysdee I usually don't buy cosmetics, shampoo etc. from Amazon unless I have checked with the products actual company. I've had problems in the past with fake items. If the company tells me that Amazon is an authorized seller then I don't question. If I still have a problem, Amazon is great with returns.

Happiness is not a destination, it is a way of life.
Honored Contributor

I got some OPI polish right after it was discontinued and it was fine.

Respected Contributor

I have purchased Nailtiques 2 a few times and all of the products have been great!

Honored Contributor

Just never buy a product with less than 3 reviews. The more uncompensated reviews the better.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Honored Contributor

No. I buy my beauty products directly from the vendor, QVC or a department store. I don’t trust Amazon & eBay sellers with beauty products, especially when they are at much lower prices. Like one of the other posters said, if the sellers are verified sellers of the vendor, that’s one thing, but most aren’t. If the price is too good, don’t just walk away...RUN!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

I buy all kinds of things on Amazon.

Honored Contributor

i usually buy all my high end cosmetics on ebay or amazon, no issues for me.