Honored Contributor

@ECBG 

If we're twins, you're the prominent twin!!!

edit...good grief!  Of course  that should have been "dominant twin" 

Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 Ready for another funny???  Not only are we twins, but my step mother went to school with the inventor of Hawaiian Tropic! 

Their spray on is very light.  I got it when Neutrogena spray wasn't available!  I was expecting "motor oil".

Not a nice respectful guy to women in later life.  You can just imagine.  He's about 80 now.

Honored Contributor

@sunsetbeach   If you want to smell some very interesting parfums go to fresh.com  Select a fragrance and then select "Tell Me More"  There you will find the top, middle and bottom notes ingredients.  That's how I picked out 4 fragrances two of which are my very favorites.  I love Brown Sugar because you smell lemon with caramel and it's like you can't stop smelling it and then Citron de vigne which is bubbly champayne but to be honest it is more of a seductive scent but in a very feminine way. You also can't get enough of it.  I love to smell it on my skin.   Citrus fragrances are offered, floral, woodsy, etc.  Just check it out.  Nordstrom and Sephora sell Fresh parfums.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 

I've had a Fresh perfume several months ago.  I don't see it listed on their website.  It smelled of milk and sugar.  Very subtle.  I don't recall getting many compliments on it but it made a good sleeping fragrance.  I like to put a soft bedtime fragrance.  I'll take a look at the website.  Thanks!

Esteemed Contributor

@monicakm 

Yes, the subject comes up now and then and I, too, bought the BB fragrance.

Sadly, it smelled like wet cardboard on me Cat Sad

I ended up giving it away.

Respected Contributor

There's a nice seller LotionsandPotions over on etsy that makes perfume sticks in "A Day at the Beach" that are perfect! I have one in every bag. Highly recommended if you love that coppertone smell (like me).

Trusted Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

@Katcat1 

OMGosh!  I can't even imagine.  I touched my leg to a boyfriend's side muffler on his car (I think that's what it was).  He had warned me against it several times.  Third degree burn Smiley Surprised  I tuffed it out during the rodeo he was riding in.  Lots of help from people with water and ice packs.  Can't believe it didn't get infected with all the dust at the arena.

Now they have burn jel, ouch that must of hurt!

Honored Contributor

@deb5555 wrote:

@monicakm wrote:

@Katcat1 

OMGosh!  I can't even imagine.  I touched my leg to a boyfriend's side muffler on his car (I think that's what it was).  He had warned me against it several times.  Third degree burn Smiley Surprised  I tuffed it out during the rodeo he was riding in.  Lots of help from people with water and ice packs.  Can't believe it didn't get infected with all the dust at the arena.

Now they have burn jel, ouch that must of hurt!

Never used that ,but boy use to date guys with motor cycles ,way back in 1960's,the times i got burns fron the pipes!!

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.