Contributor

Have been using Mad Hippie Vitamin C Serum AM and would like to add a Copper Peptide Serum PM.  Did a search but most posts were very old.  Would love to know what ladies here think of Copper Peptide Serums - which brands you use and like, and what if any results you are seeing.  Thank you! 

Respected Contributor

All you have to do is scroll down to the next page at this forum and read the whole discussion .

We just discussed this last week.

Good luck

Respected Contributor

Just note that Copper P and vitamin C cannot be used as n the face at the same time. They cancel each other out.

Honored Contributor

@Valstybaby wrote:

Just note that Copper P and vitamin C cannot be used as n the face at the same time. They cancel each other out.

Isomers C and Isomers copper can be used together, see the thread from last week.

Contributor

If you are referring to the thread titled Copper C vs Vitamin C, then yes, that was the most current thread that came up in the search and I did read that.  I guess I was looking more for recs on different company lines, not just a discussion on one.  There seem to be quite a few and I was looking for some opinions.  I am following the 2 mascara threads right now and have already tried 2!  Sorry if I wasn't more clear in what I was looking for.  Thank you for responding! 

Honored Contributor

@danielsl wrote:

Have been using Mad Hippie Vitamin C Serum AM and would like to add a Copper Peptide Serum PM.  Did a search but most posts were very old.  Would love to know what ladies here think of Copper Peptide Serums - which brands you use and like, and what if any results you are seeing.  Thank you! 

@danielsl  The Copper Peptide serum I use at night is called Mizon Peptide 500 Ampoule - the green bottle, not the cream.  It's a Korean product and I've been using it for well over a year.  It has other peptides in the ingredients besides just copper.   I can't say specifically what results I'm seeing as a direct result from the serum alone because it's part of my overall routine.  I believe all products I'm using are working synergistically to provide the results I'm experiencing.  

Here's the ingredient list:
Water, Copper Tripeptide-1, Sodium Hyaluronate, Butylene Glycol, Beta Glucan, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexyl Glycerin, Tropolone, Peg-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Human Oligopeptide-1, Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Pentapeptide-13, Disodium Edta