Valued Contributor

Re: Copper P lovers ... looks like an exceptional TTV offer..

@SANNA wrote:

My post was deleted yesterday for mentioning this code.

Thank you for sharing this. It was just the nudge I needed to buy the TTV. 

Honored Contributor

The code can be found on RetailMeNot.

Respected Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

The code can be found on RetailMeNot.

THANK YOU!!!!!!!

Trusted Contributor

I hesitated on the TTV and had second thoughts.  Thankfully I was able to buy it direct from Isomers yesterday.  It was actually less $$$ than buying from Evine.  I was a little worried it would be more.  I would highly recommend anyone who wants to purchase Isomers and not have 6 value pays and high shipping costs, buy direct.  I have been doing so for a while and am always amazed at the cost differential and my package comes by Fed Ex.  Just an FYI for any Isomers fans out there.  There are always good kits and whenever there is a TTV and/or specials, they are available direct the next day.  The TTV was $119 or so + $3.99 shipping plus tax and I paid $105 with Fed Ex 2 day shipping which includes the dollar conversion charge.  Again this is just an FYI and something to keep in mind if you ever hesitate.

Respected Contributor

@nycgrl, I've done the same thing in the past.  With the $10 off, I thought it would be close, and I didn't want to take a chance that they wouldn't offer it the next day.  But they did, and at $105, you saved a lot!