Valued Contributor

Has anyone tried this?  A lot of advertising in my area.  I wonder if it works.  Got some belly fat I'd like to be rid of!  Smiley Wink

Spoiler

Ignore Spoiler.  Don't know why the spoiler tag has a smiley face. 

Honored Contributor

I wouldn’t mind trying this out or Ultratherapy which uses ultrasound waves to destroy fat. I have some resistant pockets that don’t go away no matter what I do.  

Would love to hear about personal experiences too!

Super Contributor

Hi, I have not signed in for a long time, since qvc redid the layout here. I saw the cool sculpt title and wanted to participate again.  LuvMyLab I will be having Cool Sculpt treatments on Monday and Tuesday and will report back on my experience with it.  It will be for my belly and "hump handles".

Honored Contributor

My only comment is that it may remove some fat underneath the skin, but then you are still left w/ loose skin where the fat was. Not sure about the trade off.

Super Contributor

@Shanus, I hear you, yes there will be some loose skin. I'm 67 and am only concerned with how I fit into my clothes.  My expectations are realistic.

Honored Contributor

Re: Cool Sculpting

[ Edited ]

There's a center here where I live, see ads on local tv often.  Here's my take - eat better.

Cut out the bread, pastas, sweets, sugars, desserts, chips, junk food. Get a simple blood test for potential thyroid problems.  Get off the couch and move, work out, walk every day for 30 to 60 minutes.

Do these things and take care of yourself, you won't need things like cool sculpting or any other body fat moving - or removing processes. These practices will not kill you or your pocketbook.

Honored Contributor

I saw a commercial for that last night. I really don't know what to think about that. 

Honored Contributor

It does look interesting but there are many reviews that are not good at all.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Trusted Contributor

Re: Cool Sculpting

[ Edited ]

Friend’s daughter had this done.  She’s in her late 20’s.  Made a difference. Done about a year ago. No side effects.  Fat did not return.  That’s all I know. 

Contributor

I am an Operations Director for a chain of Med Spas and Coolsculpting is one of the treatments we offer. It works great, for the right person. It is for those that are at their ideal weight(give or take a few pounds) that have targeted areas of fat that diet and excercise won’t touch. Up to 25% fat destruction. It is best coupled with a series of Z Wave which improves the fat destruction. First one within 90 seconds after the removal of the Coolsculpting applicator then one or two a week for 3 weeks. I have had it on my flanks, abdomen and back fat personally and the results are everything I wanted. I am almost 59 and the only area where I have laxity is my abdomen which is easily treated with microneedling or skin tightening treatments. Make sure your provider gives you all the information and ask to see pictures that they have personally done not stock photos.