Valued Contributor

Consulte beaute neck cream anyone?

I'm getting a little fat pad under my chin, wonder if this will work.   Before and afters look good, but I'm skeptical of this line...

Respected Contributor

Re: Consulte beaute neck cream anyone?

I tried both the neck cream and the hand cream.  Neither one did what the vendors claimed they would do.  I suggest that you read the reviews on the Northern Channel before investing.  Hope this is helpful.

“Do not think only of your own joy, but vow to save all beings from suffering.”
Dalai Lama
Respected Contributor

Save your money. A cream will not and cannot lift, firm or tighten skin. No way, no how.

I had a lower face lift and my surgeon removed a tiny amount of fat under my chin. The results were wonderful and very natural. No one would ever look at me and say "she's had work done." Cosmetic surgery is not for everyone, but it can be done with natural results.

Honored Contributor

Have you tried Neck Amour from Skinn?

Valued Contributor

Thanks everyone.  I looked through my stash and I have an isomers neck cream, will try that.  

Valued Contributor

I found a groupon for kybella, will probably try that.

Honored Contributor

@Fluke67 wrote:

I found a groupon for kybella, will probably try that.

Report back on the Kyabella, please.  I've been thinking about it but I'm a chicken...cluck, cluck.

Esteemed Contributor

@Fluke67

Love Isomers but have gotten several Tatcha products to throw in and my neck likes that.

Honored Contributor

While I love, use and get really good results from the Consult Beaute volumagen hand cream, volumagen eye cream and champagne beaute lift body cream - the neck cream did nothing for me but a friend does get noticeably good results from it.  I use and get amazing results from Skinn Neck Armour and Skinn Trim lastic.   

Trusted Contributor

I like gold bond neck cream and Skinn neck amore,  I do not have amazing results but certainly not getting worse. My neck is not awful and I have a surgical scar. GB gets good reviews.