Trusted Contributor

Looks like they have another TTV on Evine for this brand.

Anyone have any testimonials?  good ,bad , or so so?

Honored Contributor

I have not tried them,but the last time they were on, I remember reading really good reviews! You may want to try to do a search to see.... 

Valued Contributor

I too would like to see the reviews. I am sooo tired of so many steps to skin care that I begin to wonder what is real anymore. I would like to simplify and I do believe that Dr  Dubrow is credible. He teally does some fabulous work as a plastic surgeon and I do doubt that he would risk his reputation on something he does not believe in. I do not care about their "star" status only the effectiveness of the products. Thoughts please?

Regular Contributor

How can you tell when something will be a today's special?  I've never tried this brand and must confess I am intrigued by it based on the positive reviews.

Trusted Contributor

@NickelEmily wrote:

How can you tell when something will be a today's special?  I've never tried this brand and must confess I am intrigued by it based on the positive reviews.

@NickelEmily Evine premieres their TTV(todays top value) at 10pm EST...if you go to their website and click on ON TODAY it shows the entire day...at 10 pm EST Consult is on and usually the 1st listed item will be the TTV (it is a cleanse,polish and treat trio currently 99.75... TTV's go from 15 to 20 percent less so my guess is it will be 79ish) HTH's

Trusted Contributor

Most of the reviews are 5 star.. but i always wonder if somehow they plant them

Honored Contributor

I must say I wouldn't mind trying the Volumagen Serum and the Caviar Cleanser!!!!

Respected Contributor

Re: Consult Beauty

[ Edited ]
When I see only a few reviews that are 5 star or even 4 star I wonder. I want to see lots and lots of reviews for me to consider purchasing. These items are not cheap.
Trusted Contributor

I'll wait to hear more reviews, but I have to confess I am curious. I'm not really looking for a new skin care regime, but every once in a while I shake it up to see if there is something better out there.

Valued Contributor

I like the cleanser but had to return the serum and moisturizer. After using for about ten days my skin looked awful and I started breaking out. I never breakout so tht's not a usual thing with me.

I am using the caps for hair and nails but it's only went around three weeks so haven't seen results yet but didn't expect to this soon. Really hoping my nails will strengthen using the caps.