Honored Contributor

Re: Consult Beauty Caviar Cleansr

I’ll add to this discussion that YouTube and shopping channels are the biggest offenders in making us feel dissatisfied with the skincare/makeup we’re using. Be mindful in both cases, they’re paid to sell and promote. They probably don’t use ALL the products they’re pushing.

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

The high priced acid peel that Dr Lancer was selling last night on the Q has as one of its actives, the Lime Caviar Pearl, they made a big deal over it, even showed samples there of what this plant looks like .  Get it in the Consult cleanser

@Shelbelle   If you google this ingredient, it’s basically a fancy name for citrus. The pearls refer to the appearance (fish eggs, caviar), but are ground up to be an ingredient. Doesn’t Lime Caviar Pearl sound more expensive and exotic than what it actually is? Buyer be aware and educated. 

Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

The high priced acid peel that Dr Lancer was selling last night on the Q has as one of its actives, the Lime Caviar Pearl, they made a big deal over it, even showed samples there of what this plant looks like .  Get it in the Consult cleanser

@Shelbelle   If you google this ingredient, it’s basically a fancy name for citrus. The pearls refer to the appearance (fish eggs, caviar), but are ground up to be an ingredient. Doesn’t Lime Caviar Pearl sound more expensive and exotic than what it actually is? Buyer be aware and educated. 

@Shanus, yes that sounds better than citrus.  LOL

I really don't care about actives in my cleanser.  In fact, I find them to be a waste of money.  Unless you are leaving your cleanser sit on your face for several minutes, those actives are being washed down the drain so what is the point?

I just thought that was a good deal for a cleanser (had they not been charging the high s/h) and I have to wash my face.  LOL