Trusted Contributor

Re: Consult Beaute Upcoming Shows on Evine (Friday August 17)

@SahmIam wrote:

@FLGators I ordered the TS in the blueberry which includes the fizzy tablets of green vegis.

I use Perricones (they come in little travel packets) and LOVE them. Take the berry as my breakfast "juice" and the green in the afternoon. The Consult ones are much cheaper in the TS but you have to scoop it out; that's fine.

So far I've been impressed with their health products. The only one I didn't care for was the Collagen shots. Great idea but the Ice Tea flavor was just ok.

Thanks @SahmIam. I have been debating on the primo beets for a while now. There are plenty of beet products on the market, most are plain beet. This one has a blend of essential which I like, couldn't find anything comparable. 

Honored Contributor

@FLGators  I know what you mean. Plus, some lines don't work well with your GI, so....you have to be careful. Considering the flavor options (not a fan of cherry), the fizzy tablets and the price, I decided to give the blueberry a try. Can always send it back if it doesn't agree with you.

Honored Contributor

I've looked at the ingredients, and most of the products have a citrus oil in them.  I don't think that would be beneficial.  I assume Paula Begoun would annihilate products with citrus oil.  Also, fragrance in a lot of the line.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Trusted Contributor

@sfranguI've been using their Beaute Caps since 2016. They've helped my hair grow and look great. Neither this one, nor Andrew Lessman's does anything for my nails. I think my hair and skin eat all the nutrients first.

Originally joined board 12-14-2004
Frequent Contributor

Thank you, @morganjen, really helpful input! I’m alomost at the bottom of the huge jar from Andrew Lessman and I was thinking of trying something new. 

Frequent Contributor

I just received today the CB Corrective Post Pro Comfort and tried it now, in the evening. It smells horrible; a rancid smell that doesn’t go away and it feels sticky on my clean, usually smooth face. Anyone else had this problem? Might it be expired or maybe stored inappropriately? The smell makes me cough, I’ll just wash it away and send it back Smiley Sad

Frequent Contributor

I know this might sound repetitive and annoying, but did anyone else have this problem with the corrector? If I ask for a replacement from Evine and all their batch was stored improperly, I’ll get the same bad stuff. Would Consult Beaute do anything if I’d call them directly?

TIA.