Honored Contributor

Re: Consult Beaute TTV 1/12 - 1/13

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@SeaMaiden wrote:

I can not stand to look at or listen to this couple.... what a bunch of money hungry phonies.

What would be the motivation for someone to post such a meanspirited judgmental comment? Jealousy?  Looking for attention? Taking the thread off track? 

Cosmetic/beauty companies are 'for profit'. This brand seems to be doing well with repeat customers,  expanding the line and reasonable price points. Nothing phony about that!

I think this TTV is an excellent offer! 

Good for them & us! Soooo many options for consumers Heart 

@Chi-town girl

I agree. I never understand pointing comments at vendors. I don’t care about the vendors; are the products good? That is what matters to me.

I think I might have tried one of their eye creams but I’m not sure. If I did, it was probably when they first came on Evine.

I’m very happy with my 3 SKINN cleansers and don’t need to be adding more so this TTV is not for me. I’m working to avoid watching most skincare presentations right now. I will dig up an occasional product online if I need a product. It is too easy to be hard-core sales pitched into buying things I don’t need! 

Trusted Contributor

Has anyone tried their beets?   

Respected Contributor

I have normal skin, and I find the cleanser a bit drying...but a thorough cleanser.  Once I add my serum, creams, skin feels fine.  I purchased it twice, and haven't re-ordered.

Trusted Contributor

Originally joined board 12-14-2004
Respected Contributor

I LOVE Consults skin polish...but only at the sale price 😊
Honored Contributor

@morganjen wrote:

@morganjen - interesting, TY.  I tried some of Dr Brandt's pore products awhile back, but not the microderm. 

HSN offers the line.  I've been tempted to try some of the other products, the 3D Mask & Oxygen Mask.  

dr. brandt® Microdermabrasion Skin Exfoliant
411-649
dr. brandt Microdermabrasion Skin Exfoliant

Here's a Try Me kit, $38 free shipping

dr. Brandt® #SayILoveYou Collection
564-564
dr. brandt® #SayILoveYou Collection

What It Is

Collection of key Dr. Brandt products with a fun canvas tote bag and a temporary heart tattoo

What You Get

• 1 fl. oz. Pores No More Pore Refiner Primer 
  • .25 oz. Microdermabrasion Skin Exfoliant 
  • .068 fl. oz. Pores No More Luminizer Primer 
  • White canvas "#SayILoveYou" tote bag
  • Temporary heart tattoo

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri