Honored Contributor

Re: Confusion About Re-Release of Seasonals

On 8/26/2014 Kjelle said: Sept 1 is the start of the FAll seasonal. We have seen a seasonal available for ordering a couple days early before. If so, that would accommodate Chaz's visit. Also, I don't know whether Dooters said all three seasonals would be offered as a 'set'. I can't find where that idea came from. I know there is a Choice availability, and there will be 16s and 32s. I guess I though on Sept. 1 the Choice listing would come up. But that is solely in my mind. We have no date for 32s or past seasonals. Like I said in another post, everything will be so different this year, that all bets are off.
Kjelle, the (3) 16oz Fall Seasonals CC set info came from another source, though not a horse. And gf has been right on the money about everything else so far from the TSV info to the 32oz older Fall Seasonals info to this new 8oz Ultra 613 body lotion and more. So while I can't guarantee the 3 Seasonals set, I think it's very likely to pop up during Chaz's shows. -- bebeSmiley Happy
Honored Contributor

On 8/25/2014 susan25 said:

I may be mistaken but I thought that I read that: No AD will be offered. You can buy all of the prior seasonals in 16 oz or 32 oz. Also have the choice of buying all 3 in a kit? Not sure about the kits or if a kit will be offered. Maybe someone else will answer this question. Hopefully, bruingirl or bebe will be able to answer this

It's up now. 32 oz. - your choice of all 3 Fall CCs...one AD shipment.

Respected Contributor

On 8/27/2014 terrier3 said:

I may be mistaken but I thought that I read that: No AD will be offered. You can buy all of the prior seasonals in 16 oz or 32 oz. Also have the choice of buying all 3 in a kit? Not sure about the kits or if a kit will be offered. Maybe someone else will answer this question. Hopefully, bruingirl or bebe will be able to answer this

Yes, I did see this. I just am not sure that I want to order the new fall seasonal since I disliked last fall's seasonal. I couldn't use it, even when I mixed it with other formulas. I gave it to a friend. I will wait until some of you write some reviews about the new fall seasonal until I decide whether to try it. I never used the pumpkin formula since I wasn't using Wen at that time but don't think I would like it. I don't like spice body products and probably wouldn't like this either. Even after reading the ingredients, I am still unsure about whether I think I would like the new fall formula.

I started using Wen when the summer mango coconut was sold. My first Wen order was the summer mango coconut and sweet almond mint. I loved both of these formulas at the time. The next order was the tsv. I decided to order the lavender formula and of course I also got the fall apple spice. I didn't like either formula. The lavender was very drying for my hair so I had to mix it with another formula everyday. This was the only way that I could use it. The fall apple spice formula was nauseating to me and gave me a headache. It is the only Wen formula that I have tried that I really couldn't use.

I have liked all of the seasonal formulas since. I have extra of winter cranberry mint, spring orange blossom and summer honey peach since I liked all of them.

Respected Contributor

On 8/27/2014 susan25 said:
On 8/27/2014 terrier3 said:

Yes, I did see this. I just am not sure that I want to order the new fall seasonal since I disliked last fall's seasonal. I couldn't use it, even when I mixed it with other formulas. I gave it to a friend. I will wait until some of you write some reviews about the new fall seasonal until I decide whether to try it. I never used the pumpkin formula since I wasn't using Wen at that time but don't think I would like it. I don't like spice body products and probably wouldn't like this either. Even after reading the ingredients, I am still unsure about whether I think I would like the new fall formula.

I started using Wen when the summer mango coconut was sold. My first Wen order was the summer mango coconut and sweet almond mint. I loved both of these formulas at the time. The next order was the tsv. I decided to order the lavender formula and of course I also got the fall apple spice. I didn't like either formula. The lavender was very drying for my hair so I had to mix it with another formula everyday. This was the only way that I could use it. The fall apple spice formula was nauseating to me and gave me a headache. It is the only Wen formula that I have tried that I really couldn't use.

I have liked all of the seasonal formulas since. I have extra of winter cranberry mint, spring orange blossom and summer honey peach since I liked all of them.

It will not be necessary to get an AD to get the seasonals in 16 or 32 old or new formulas. Also the AD is not for all 4 seasons. It is for two shipments of whatever formula you choose now so you can be very comfortable not ordering until winter. Or just don't wait too long to order FTP. We don't know when it will sell out.
Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012