Honored Contributor

Re: Confirmed-Blogs and Forum shutting down on Nov. 2nd!

@SilleeMee 

@SilleeMee wrote:

Gee they could have at least waited until after the holidays. Woman Indifferent

I'm thinking the boards would be overwhelmed with complaints..

for instance, I had Q2 on in the background while working on some projects for a meeting tomorrow .. I heard the "vendor host" state on most items 11/15 ship dates...can only imagine those who are expecting for holiday gifting and decorating.  

If you have experienced the slow and shipping problems over the past few months, post office basically holding packages "hostage" for 7-10 days before delivery...well, you get the picture.

It's gonna be a "hot mess" ...I think it's sad but maybe it's "damage control" before it happens.  I imagine one day I'll turn on Q and it will be gone just like these forums.😯

I certainly will miss just the "everyday" posts  from others just general info, true reviews, good life moments, etc. 

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

My friends Heart,

Many of us from here are already going over to Delphi forums to a forum group over there called Wisteria Lane, if you're interested in joining us over there.

They talk about Q and HSN products, among other topics.  

Once you've signed up there at Delphi, do a search in their bar for Wisteria Lane. When at Wisteria Lane, do a search for the topic QVC Refugees.

It's free to sign up for a Basic membership. 

Honored Contributor

@Toppers3 wrote:

My friends Heart,

Many of us from here are already going over to Delphi forums to a forum group over there called Wisteria Lane, if you're interested in joining us over there.

They talk about Q and HSN products, among other topics.  

Once you've signed up there at Delphi, do a search in their bar for Wisteria Lane. When at Wisteria Lane, do a search for QVC Refugees.

It's free to sign up for a Basic membership. 

I just signed up!  

Contributor

I'm really sad that the forum is shutting down. I had been on here since 2006 and will miss it. I signed up for the Delphi forums and found Wisteria Lane.

Honored Contributor

@Toppers3 

Thank you!  I don't  know if it's still valid but I've  had a Delphi account for decades when I was as into tech as I am makeup and skincare now Smiley Happy  I built my own computers for a several years with the help of those tech forums.  Wow, I can't believe I still have an active account after all this time.  Do we have any tech geeks here? Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Tink814 

You and I signed up for the forums the same year.  It shows 2010 for me but there was a glitch at some point and I had to re-join.  I've was absent from the forums for a long long time.  I've been on the beauty forum maybe 2.5 years

Honored Contributor

@RooRoo wrote:

Ladies, I'm heartbroken Smiley Sad Like many of you, I'm shell shocked.  I don't use FB and can't put into words how much I will miss you all. I don't post much but have been here many, many years.  I don't know how I'll fill this void.  I think my eyes are welling up.  

@RooRoo I feel the same way.

Honored Contributor

@homedecor1 wrote:

@SilleeMee 

@SilleeMee wrote:

for instance, I had Q2 on in the background while working on some projects for a meeting tomorrow .. I heard the "vendor host" state on most items 11/15 ship dates...can only imagine those who are expecting for holiday gifting and decorating.  

If you have experienced the slow and shipping problems over the past few months, post office basically holding packages "hostage" for 7-10 days before delivery...well, you get the picture.

It's gonna be a "hot mess" ...I think it's sad but maybe it's "damage control" before it happens.  I imagine one day I'll turn on Q and it will be gone just like these forums.😯

I certainly will miss just the "everyday" posts  from others just general info, true reviews, good life moments, etc. 

@homedecor1 This has crossed my mind too.  Between the lousy shipping, fewer models, etc. makes you wonder just how bad it is behind the scenes.

Honored Contributor

@haddon9 wrote:

@homedecor1 wrote:

@SilleeMee 

@SilleeMee wrote:

@homedecor1 This has crossed my mind too.  Between the lousy shipping, fewer models, etc. makes you wonder just how bad it is behind the scenes.

@haddon9 

oh I'm sure there is more to this than it seems.  My son just said "you're gonna put on QVC and see a dark screen"...☹️☹️☹️

Honored Contributor

@haddon9 and everyone else...are you going to try the Delphi "QVC Refugee" forum?  I hope everyone does.  I would NOT have joined the FB forum.  I don't have a FB account and have no intentions of having one.